An Overview of Shaman Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 (10.0.7)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Shaman changes that went live in Patch 10.0.7.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Shaman Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7
If you are looking for Shaman class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
General Shaman Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7
- Swirling Currents increases the healing done by Healing Stream Totem by 40%/80% for Elemental (was 20%/40%).
- Starter builds have been updated for all 3 specializations.
- Earth Elemental and Primal Earth Elemental no longer taunt or pulse threat to enemies the Shaman is not in combat with.
- Astral Shift duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Planes Traveler no longer increases the duration of Astral Shift.
- Astral Bulwark now reduces damage taken by an additional 20% (was 15%).
- Lightning Bolt damage increased by 20% for all specializations.
- Earth Shield healing increased by 60%.
- Fixed an issue causing the self-cast version of Earth Shield from Elemental Orbit to not increase the healing done by Healing Stream Totem or Healing Tide Totem.
- Earth Shield is no longer removed any time the Shaman or the Shaman’s target changes talents.
- Go With the Flow now reduces the cooldown of Spirit Walk by 10/20 seconds (was 7.5/15 seconds).
- Thunderous Paws can now trigger once every 20 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Poison Cleansing Totem now removes all Poisons effects from the target (was 1).
- Enfeeblement now applies during Hex and lasts for 6 seconds after Hex ends.
- Swirling Currents has been redesigned — Increases the healing done by Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem by 10%/20% for Restoration and 20%/40% for Elemental and Enhancement.
- Fixed an issue causing Totemic Projection to sometimes fail to move totems.
- Several talents have moved positions in the class tree.
- Earthgrab Totem now replaces Earthbind Totem. Earthgrab Totem is now the left-most option.
- Ancestral Wolf Affinity has moved to the class tree and removed from all specialization trees.
- Focused Insight has moved to the Enhancement and Elemental specialization trees in place of Ancestral Wolf Affinity.
- Improved Lightning Bolt has been removed.
- Thunderstorm has been moved to Improved Lightning Bolt’s position in the talent tree.
- The following abilities now show on the Personal Resource Display: Spiritwalker's Grace, Spiritwalker's Aegis, Ancestral Guidance, and Astral Shift.
Elemental Shaman Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7
- Electrified Shocks duration increased to 9 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Electrified Shocks from applying to the primary target.
- Ghost Wolf no longer removes the Shaman’s Maelstrom bar while active.
- Fixed an issue causing Fire and Ice to not increase the overload damage of multiple spells.
- Fixed an issue causing Primordial Surge to incorrectly increase the damage of multiple overload spells.
- The following abilities now show on the Personal Resource Display: Echoes of the Great Sundering, Primordial Wave, and Ascendance.
- Shamans that are in Ghost Wolf now display the Maelstrom resource on their Personal Resource Display instead of mana if they are Elemental specialization.
Enhancement Shaman Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7
- Swirling Currents increases the healing done by Healing Stream Totem by 40%/80% for Enhancement (was 20%/40%).
- The following abilities now show on the Personal Resource Display: Doom Winds, Primordial Wave, Ascendance, and Ethereal Form.
Restoration Shaman Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7
- New Talent: Current Control — Reduces the cooldown of Healing Tide Totem by 30 seconds.
- New Talent: Tide Turner — The lowest health target of Healing Tide Totem is healed for 30% more and receives 15% more healing from you for 4 seconds.
- New Talent: Resonant Waters — Increases the duration of Mana Tide Totem by 4 seconds and increases its radius by 20 yards.
- New Talent: Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem — After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced by 50% and the mana cost of Healing Wave and Chain Heal are reduced by 50% for 10 seconds.
- All healing done increased by 8%.
- Acid Rain damage reduced by 20%.
- Ancestral Awakening heals for 15%/30% of the amount healed (was 10%/20%).
- Earthen Harmony has been redesigned — Earth Shield reduces damage taken by 3%/6% and its healing is increased by 50%/100% on targets below 75% health.
- Cloudburst Totem healing no longer contributes to Ancestral Guidance.
- Ancestral Awakening and Ancestral Guidance now contribute to Cloudburst Totem healing.
- Lightning Bolt damage has been increased by 35%.
- Chain Lightning damage increased by 35%.
- Wellspring healing reduced by 30%.
- Water Shield has been removed from the talent tree and is now learned at level 12.
- Flow of the Tides now grants an additional bounce of Chain Heal in addition to its current effect.
- Unleash Life now converts 40% of Wellspring overhealing to an absorb shield (was 25%).
- Improved Primordial Wave increases the healing done by Healing Wave by 13%/25% (was 8%/15%).
- Improved Earthliving Weapon increases the healing of Earthliving Weapon by 20%/40% (was 15%/30%) and always triggers on targets below 18%/35% health (was 13%/25%).
- Earthliving Weapon's proc sound effect has been lowered in volume.
- Fixed an issue causing Ancestral Awakening to double dip into healing reduction effects.
- Chain Heal’s tooltip has been updated to indicate its jump distance to give more context to the Tidebringer talent.
- The PvP Talent Tidebringer has moved to Nature's Focus' position as a 2-point talent.
- Ever-Rising Tide, Nature's Focus, and Call of Thunder have been removed.
- Downpour has been moved to Ever-Rising Tide's position in the talent tree.
- Resurgence has moved to Water Shield's position in the talent tree.
- A connection has been added between Tidebringer and Primal Tide Core/ High Tide.
- The following abilities now show on the Personal Resource Display: Primordial Wave, Tidebringer, Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem, and Ascendance.
Shaman PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7
- Tidebringer (PVP Talent) has been removed.
- Healing Tide Totem healing is now increased by 100% while in arena combat with 5 or less allied players.
- Living Tide reduces the cooldown of Healing Tide Totem by 60 seconds (was 90 seconds) and it heals for 25% more each time it pulses (was 100%).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.0.7 class changes linked below.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch