An Overview of Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1 (10.1)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Paladin changes that went live in Patch 10.1.
Paladin Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.1
If you are looking for Paladin class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
General Paladin Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Seal of the Crusader damage increased by 100%.
- Fixed a tooltip error with Consecrated Ground displaying Divine Hammer for non-Retribution Paladins.
- Fixed an issue causing Consecrated Ground’s radius increase to not apply to Hallowed Ground (PvP talent) and Golden Path.
- Fixed an issue with Afterimage’s tracker failing to update immediately after the echo.
- Fixed an issue with Sanctified Wrath’s tooltip duration.
- Light's Hammer and Holy Prism now properly override each other on your Action Bar when swapping talents.
- Avenging Crusader has been redesigned — You become the ultimate crusader of light for 12 seconds. Crusader Strike and Judgment cool down 30% faster and heal up to 5 injured allies for 575% of the damage done, split evenly among them. If Avenging Wrath is talented, it also increases Judgment, Crusader Strike and auto-attack damage by 30%.
- Added support for Sentinel to Glyph of Winged Vengeance.
- Removed spell replacement text for Sentinel.
- Fixed errors causing Heartfire to trigger from incorrect spells.
- Heartfire should now trigger from Divine Toll and Divine Resonance.
- Moment of Glory creates an absorb shield for 25% of all damage dealt (was 20%).
- Bulwark of Order creates an absorb shield for 30%/60% of Avenger's Shield damage dealt (was 25%/50%).
- Light of the Titans healing increased by 25%.
- Word of Glory healing increased by 25%.
- Flash of Light healing increased by 50%.
Retribution Paladin Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Templar's Verdict now correctly triggers Empyrean Legacy.
- Consecration, Divine Hammer, and Divine Storm tooltips now correctly update when Burning Crusade is talented.
- Crusading Strikes tooltip now updates damage types correctly.
- Expurgation tooltip has been updated to be clearer.
- Art of War changed to a circle on the talent tree.
- Templar's Verdict and Justicar's Vengeance changed to a square on the talent tree.
- Searing Light is now called down upon the target rather than on yourself.
- Word of Glory healing increased by 50%.
- Flash of Light healing increased by 50%.
- Light's Celerity increases Flash of Light healing by 20% (was 50%).
- Guided Prayer casts a Word of Glory at 60% effectiveness (was 100%).
- Justicar's Vengeance heals for 5% of maximum health (was 6%).
- Fixed an issue causing Recompense to sometimes heal instead of dealing damage.
Paladin PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Flash of Light healing increased by 50% for Holy Paladins in PvP combat (was 25%).
- Holy Light healing increased by 100% in PvP combat (was 75%).
- Light’s Grace (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Searing Glare — Call upon the light to blind your enemies in a 20-yard cone, causing enemies to miss their spells and attacks for 3 seconds. 1.5-second cast time, 90-second cooldown.
- Vengeance Aura has been removed.
- Aura Mastery now reduces the damage allies in your aura take by 30% in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Bedazzle has been renamed to Searing Glare.
- Searing Glare (PvP Talent) cast time reduced to 1.25 seconds, cooldown reduced to 60 seconds, and duration increased to 4 seconds.
- Ultimate Retribution now marks the enemy target for 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Hammer of Wrath damage increased by 16% in PvP combat.
- Word of Glory healing is now reduced by 45% in PvP combat (was 30%).
- Flash of Light healing is now reduced by 30% in PvP combat.
- Light's Celerity increases Flash of Light healing by 10% in PvP combat (was 20%).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.1 class changes linked below.
- 25 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1 launch.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Dragonflight 10.1 Weekly Hotfix Summary: May 22nd - May 28th
- Heart of the Aspects Mount Updated with Winding Slitherdrake Rig in Patch 10.1.5
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 3)
- The Evolution of Illidan Stormrage and Varok Saurfang
- A Greedy Emissary: Treasure Goblin Spawn Times for EU and NA Regions
- Kalimdor Cup Rewards in Patch 10.1.5 - Teal Windborne Velocidrake Color & Dragonriding Set
- Crossover Event Treasure Goblin Fun + Gold Drops
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th