An Overview of Druid Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Druid changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Druid Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Druid class guides, please visit one of the guides linked below.
General Druid Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Innervate duration is now 8 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Heart of the Wild has been updated — Now additionally reduces the cast time of Balance spells by 30% and increases their damage by 20% (was 30%), and generates 1 combo point per 2 seconds while in Cat Form and increases Physical damage by 20% (was 30%).
Balance Druid Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Damage of all abilities increased by 2%.
- Nature's Grace now grants 10% Haste (was 15%).
- Power of Goldrinn damage increased by 20%. Moved to where Starlord was located in Fractures in Time.
- Starlord has moved to where Power of Goldrinn was located in Fractures in Time.
- Rattle the Stars has been redesigned — It is no longer a buff that stacks when you cast Starsurge or Starfall and is now a passive bonus that always reduces the cost of Starsurge and Starfall by 10% and increases their damage by 12%.
- Fungal Growth has been removed. Wild Mushroom now includes the effects of Fungal Growth.
- Wild Mushroom’ damage has been reduced by 20% and the Fungal Growth damage over time has been reduced to 60% of Wild Mushroom damage (was 70%). Fungal Growth’s damage over time now deals damage over 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Mastery: Astral Invocation has been updated — Your Nature spells deal increased damage and additional damage to targets affected by Sunfire. Your Arcane spells deal increased damage and additional damage to targets affected by Moonfire.
- Friend of the Fae’s tooltip changed to When a Faerie Dragon is summoned, your spells deal 10% increased damage for 20 seconds.
- Orbital Strike is reverted to its original design and location in the talent tree.
- Wild Mushroom damage increased by 10%.
- The positions of the Aetherial Kindling and Lunar Shrapnel talents have been swapped.
- Starsurge damage increased by 6%. This does not affect PvP combat.
- Shooting Stars damage increased by 15%.
- Fixed a few issues with Balance’s Mastery. Mastery’s default damage bonuses now correctly increase the damage of Wild Mushroom, Power of Goldrinn, and Orbital Strike.
Feral Druid Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Apex Predator's Craving’s chance to trigger is increased against a low number of targets and decreased against a high number of targets. Its chance to trigger is about the same as before against 4 targets.
- Cat's Curiosity has been replaced with a new talent: Saber Jaws — When you spend extra Energy on Ferocious Bite, the extra damage is increased by 40%/80%.
- Ashamane's Guidance’s effect for Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane has been redesigned – During Incarnation: Avatar of Ashamane and for 30 seconds after it ends, your Rip and Rake each cause affected enemies to take 3% increased damage from your abilities.
- Rampant Ferocity damage increased by 10%.
- Feral Druids can cast Innervate in Cat Form.
- Relentless Predator now reduces the Energy cost of Ferocious Bite by 10% (was 20%).
- Apex Predator's Craving’s chance to activate against a single target is reduced to 7.2% (was 9%), but the rate it activates against additional targets is increased.
Guardian Druid Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Thrash rage generation from Blood Frenzy now has a target cap (was previously uncapped).
- Fixed an issue causing Blazing Thorns damage to be dealt twice.
- Blood Frenzy now grants 3 Rage each time Thrash deals damage (was 2).
Restoration Druid Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Cenarius' Guidance Incarnation: Tree of Life functionality has been redesigned — During Incarnation: Tree of Life, you summon a Grove Guardians every 10 seconds. The cooldown of Incarnation: Tree of Life is reduced by 5 seconds when Grove Guardians fade.
- Incarnation: Tree of Life now additionally empowers Wrath, causing it to deal 20% more damage and be instant cast.
- Reforestation now grants Incarnation: Tree of Life for 10 seconds (was 9 seconds).
- New Talent: Liveliness — Your damage over time effects deal their damage 25% faster, and your healing over time effects heal 5% faster.
- Circle of Life and Death has been removed.
- Grove Tending healing increased by 30%.
- Grove Guardians' Nourish healing decreased by 16%.
- Grove Guardians' Swiftmend healing reduced by 20%.
- Grove Guardians' Wild Growth healing from Wild Synthesis reduced by 20%.
- Luxuriant Soil now causes Rejuvenation to have a 1%/2% chance to jump to a nearby ally (was 1.5%/3%).
- Regrowth initial healing increased by 20%.
- Regrowth heal over time effect increased by 42%.
- Rejuvenation healing increased by 25%.
- Wild Growth healing increased by 15%.
- Wrath and Starfire damage increased by 90%.
- Abundance caps at 12 stacks for a maximum of 60% crit/cost reduction.
- Cenarion Ward healing increased by 25%.
- Swiftmend healing increased by 30%.
- Inner Peace now reduces the cooldown of Tranquility by 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Spring Blossoms healing reduced by 25%.
- Sunfire now costs 1.8% base mana (was 2.4%).
- Embrace of the Dream healing reduced by 30%.
- Flourish now extends the duration of all your heal over time effects on friendly targets within 60 yards by 6 seconds (was 8 seconds), and increases the rate of your heal over time effects by 25% (was 100%) for 6 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Flourish procs from Convoke the Spirits now extends heal over time effects by 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) and lasts 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Flourish is now a 60-second cooldown (was 90 seconds).
- Cenarius' Guidance no longer spawns an additional Grove Guardians at the beginning of Incarnation: Tree of Life.
- Cenarius' Guidance now reduces the cooldown of Incarnation of Tree of Life by 5 seconds when a Grove Guardians fades (was 4 seconds).
- Grove Guardians are now present on the totem bar.
- Fixed an issue that caused Efflorescence to slay Grove Guardians.
- Wild Growth now costs 4% base mana (was 4.4%).
- Regrowth now costs 3.2% base mana (was 3.4%).
- Aberrus (2) Set Bonus — Now increases the healing of Regrowth’s periodic heal by 35% (was 50%).
- Aberrus (4) Set Bonus — Now increases the rate of your heal over time effects by 26% (was 30%).
Druid PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed an issue that prevented Mastery: Astral Invocation from increasing Star Burst damage.
- Star Burst damage reduced by 25% in PvP combat.
- New PvP Talent: Call of the Elder Druid — When you shift into a combat shapeshift form, you gain Heart of the Wild for 15 seconds, once every 1 minute.
- Disentanglement now reduces the mana cost of Efflorescence by 40% (was 25%).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You will find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)