An Overview of Mage Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Mage changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
Mage Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Mage class guides, please visit one of the guides linked below.
Arcane Mage Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed an issue with the Arcane Missiles' Volley reach extending far further than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Clearcasting would trigger off non-Mage spells.
- Fixed an issue where gaining Clearcasting from Cascading Power would not correctly gain all the Clearcasting modifiers including Slipstream’s channel while casting benefit.
- Fixed an issue where consuming a Concentration proc would not also grant Nether Precision if talented.
- Fixed an issue with Arcane Surge not splashing beyond 5 targets as indicated on the tooltip.
- Siphon Storm’s tooltip has been updated to clarify that it grants 1 Arcane Charge.
Fire Mage Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed an issue with the following critical damage bonuses not attributing the correct amount of damage to Mastery: Ignite when an ability crit: Overflowing Energy, Wildfire, and Searing Rage.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You will find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)