An Overview of Monk Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Monk changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Monk Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Monk class guides, please visit one of the guides below.
General Monk Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Summon Jade Serpent Statue’s Soothing Mist healing increased by 40%.
- Escape from Reality is now a 1-rank talent (was 2).
Mistweaver Monk Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Life Cocoon healing increased by 33%.
- Soothing Mist healing increased by 40%.
- Enveloping Mist healing increased by 25%.
- Misty Peaks chance to trigger reduced to 2.5/5% (was 5/10%).
- Enveloping Breath now heals up to 5 nearby targets (was 6).
- Invigorating Mists’s healing is increased by 25%.
- Invigorating Mists’s healing is now reduced beyond 5 targets.
- Burst of Life healing increased by 100%.
- Vivify direct healing is increased by 30%.
- Clouded Focus now increases the healing and decreases the mana cost of Vivify and Enveloping Mist by 15% per stack (was 20%).
- Ancient Teachings’ range increased to 40 yards (was 30 yards).
- Ancient Concordance now costs 1 point.
- Aberrus (2) Set Bonus has been redesigned – Now increases the healing of Renewing Mist, Soothing Mist, and Enveloping Mist by 12%.
- Healing Elixir has been redesigned as a passive effect – You consume a healing elixir when you drop below 35% health and are not in a loss of control effect, instantly healing you for 15% of your maximum health. You generate 1 healing elixir every 30 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.
- Unison’s range increased to 40 yards (was 15 yards).
- Healing Elixir now additionally heals if excess healing elixirs are generated.
- Healing Elixir now restores 20% of maximum health (was 15%).
- Healing Elixir now automatically triggers at 40% health (was 35%).
- Expel Harm now costs 1.4% base mana (was 3%).
- Expel Harm healing increased by 550%.
- Expel Harm now deals damage equal to 25% of the amount healed (was 10%).
- Expel Harm’s damage range increased to 20 yards (was 8 yards).
- Strength of Spirit now increases the healing of Expel Harm by up to 30% (was 100%).
- Profound Rebuttal now increases the critical healing of Expel Harm by 15% (was 50%).
- Expel Harm can no longer be cast on allies during Soothing Mist.
- Unison now duplicates 75% of Soothing Mist healing done (was 100%).
- Enveloping Breath healing decreased by 20%.
- Invigorating Mists’s healing visual is now only visible to the caster.
- Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 20%. Does not apply in PvP combat.
- Calming Presence now reduces damage taken by 6% (was 3%). Does not apply in PvP combat.
- Rising Sun Kick is now granted by default.
- The location of Healing Elixir and Zen Pulse has swapped.
- Starter Build has been updated.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tear of Morning and Thunder Focus Tea’s Enveloping Mist effects to not be properly increased by 25%.
- Bounce Back now reduces damage by 20/40% (was 10/20%) and triggers when you receive 15% of your maximum health in damage (was 20%). Does not apply in PvP combat.
- Clouded Focus now stacks up to 2 times (was 3) and no longer increases the healing of Vivify before its first application.
- Vivify and Invigorating Mists healing increased by 12%.
- Clouded Focus now stacks up to 2 times (was 3) and no longer increases the healing of Vivify and Enveloping Mist before its first application.
- Vivify and Invigorating Mists healing increased by 12%.
- Expel Harm’s healing is now reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
- Faeline Stomp’s initial heal and damage increased by 100%.
- Bounce Back now triggers after receiving 12% of your health in damage (was 15%) and lasts
Windwalker Monk Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed an issue that prevented Blackout Reinforcement from being correctly consumed when Spinning Crane Kick was used.
- Fixed an issue that caused Blackout Reinforcement to be consumed when Dance of Chi-Ji empowers a Spinning Crane Kick.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji from granting Blackout Reinforcement.
- Blackout Reinforcement’s tooltip was updated to reflect the updated cooldown reduction value.
- Spinning Crane Kick cast during Serenity now correctly grant Blackout Reinforcement.
- Blackout Reinforcement is correctly removed at the start of Mythic+ dungeons and raid encounters.
- Blackout Reinforcement can no longer be canceled. Usage of Cancelaura macros on Dance of Chi-Ji without casting a Spinning Crane Kick will no longer grant Blackout Reinforcement.
- Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Fists of Fury damage increased by 5%, and additional damage to the primary target increased by 10%.
- Whirling Dragon Punch damage increased by 10%.
- Aberrus (2) Set Bonus: Rising Sun Kick bonus damage reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Aberrus (4) Set Bonus: Fists of Fury primary target damage reduced to 20% (was 30%).
Monk PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Expel Harm damage is now reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Enveloping Mist no longer increased by 15% in PvP combat.
- Vivify direct healing is now reduced by 20% in PvP combat (was 10%).
- Refreshing Breeze has been removed.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You will find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)