An Overview of Evoker Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Evoker changes that went live in Patch 10.1.
Evoker Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.1
If you are looking for Evoker class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
Devastation Evoker Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Feed the Flames has been redesigned — Pyre reduces the remaining cooldown of Fire Breath and Eternity Surge by 1 second, or 2 seconds if it was affected by Essence Burst.
- Causality has been redesigned — While channeling Disintegrate, Fire Breath and Eternity Surge cool down 100% faster.
- Font of Magic now also causes your empower spells to reach maximum level in 20% less time.
- Everburning Flame is no longer a choice node with Feed the Flames.
- Feed the Flames has been redesigned — After casting 12 Pyres, your next Pyre will explode into a Firestorm. Does not trigger from Volatility bounces.
- Imminent Destruction has been redesigned — Deep Breath reduces the Essence costs of Disintegrate and Pyre by 1 for 10 seconds after you land. Now a 1-rank talent.
- Lay Waste is now a 1-rank talent (was 2 ranks), and damage bonus increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Burnout is now a 1-rank talent (was 2 ranks), and its chance to trigger is now 16%, the former 2-rank value.
- Scintillation is now a 1-rank talent (was 2 ranks), and damage effectiveness is 60%, the former 2-rank value.
- Power Swell is now a 1-rank talent (was 2 ranks), and the duration is 4 seconds, the former 2-rank value.
- New Talent: Event Horizon added — Eternity Surge’s cooldown is reduced by 3 seconds. Choice talent with Eye of Infinity.
- Eye of Infinity has been redesigned — Eternity Surge deals 15% increased damage to your primary target.
- Arcane Vigor has been redesigned — Shattering Star grants Essence Burst.
- Snapfire’s chance to trigger Firestorm increased to 15% (was 12%).
- Raging Inferno’s Firestorm radius bonus reduced to 25% (was 50%) and Pyre damage bonus reduced to 20% (was 25%).
- Feed the Flames now triggers after casting 9 Pyres (was 12).
- Snapfire damage bonus to Firestorm increased to 100% (was 40%).
- Shattering Star cooldown increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Scintillation’s Eternity Surge power reduced to 50% (was 60%).
- Living Flame healing increased by 25%.
- Emerald Blossom healing increased by 25%.
- Verdant Embrace healing increased by 25%.
- Panacea healing increased by 25%.
Evoker PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Dream Catcher increases the cast time of Sleep Walk by 0.2 seconds (was 0.5 seconds).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.1 class changes linked below.
- 24 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
- 25 Jan. 2023: Minor fixes.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)