An Overview of Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
The following page covers all Hunter changes that went live in Patch 10.2.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Hunter Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.2
If you are looking for Hunter class guides, please visit one of the guides linked below.
General Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Fixed an issue where Entrapment did not share diminishing returns with other root abilities.
- Hunter's Mark now increases all damage taken by the target by 5% while the target is above 80% maximum health.
- Fixed an issue where several talents or set bonus effects that modified damage dealt or critical damage dealt did not properly affect the damage of the Poison Injection talent.
Beast Mastery Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Aspect of the Wild has been removed.
- New Talent: Savagery (Passive) — Kill Command damage is increased by 10%. Barbed Shot lasts 2 seconds longer. Replaces Aspect of the Wild.
- Master Handler has been redesigned — Each time Barbed Shot deals damage, the cooldown of Kill Command is reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- Call of the Wild has been slightly redesigned — Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), and the base ability now also has the added functionality: Whenever Call of the Wild summons a pet, the cooldown of Kill Command and Barbed Shot are reduced by 50%.
- Choice nodes for Call of the Wild updated:
- While Call of the Wild is active, all your pets are affected by Beast Cleave. Each time Call of the Wild summons a pet, all of your pets Stomp.
- While Call of the Wild is active, each time you Kill Command, your Kill Command target takes 3% more damage from your summons. This effect stacks.
- Thrill of the Hunt is now a 2-rank talent (was 3). Each point grants 2% critical strike chance, stacking up to 2/4 times (was 3%, stacking 1/2/3 times).
- Dire Command is now a 2-rank talent (was 3). Each point grants a 15/30% chance to trigger (was 10/20/30%).
- Snake Bite has been removed.
- Bonus pets from Call of the Wild now spawn on top of your target rather than by your side.
Marksmanship Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Windrunner's Guidance has been redesigned — Each Wind Arrow fired reduces the cooldown of Rapid Fire by 0.5 seconds, and every 8 wind arrows increases the duration of your next Trueshot by 1 second, up to a maximum of 10 seconds.
Survival Hunter Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Wildfire Bombs now correctly state that damage is reduced when damaging more than 8 targets.
- Wildfire Bombs now deal 40% increased damage to your primary target.
- Aberrus (4) Set Bonus WoWThrilloftheHunt Kill Command to increase damage taken from Wildfire Bombs.
- The empowerment buff from Coordinated Assault now lasts 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Fixed an issue where the Coordinated Assault empowerment buff had the wrong spell description.
Hunter PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.2
- Survival Tactics has been redesigned — Feign Death reduces damage taken by 90% for 3 seconds.
More Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Class Changes
You will find other Patch 10.2 class changes linked below.
- 24 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)