An Overview of Warrior Class Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Warrior changes that went live in Patch 10.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Warrior Class Guides for Dragonflight Patch 10.1
If you are looking for Warrior class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
General Warrior Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Titanic Throw no longer affects crowd-controlled targets.
- Ignore Pain absorbs 25% additional damage.
- Pain and Gain heals for 3.5% of maximum health (was 4.5%).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Spear of Bastion from being cast while the Warrior was silenced.
Arms Warrior Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Storm Wall now heals for 8% of maximum health (was 10%).
- Fatal Mark now lasts 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
- In addition to its current effect, Bloodletting now causes Mortal Strike to inflict Rend on targets below 35% health if you have Rend talented.
Fury Warrior Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Invigorating Fury now heals for 15% of maximum health (was 20%).
- Fixed an issue causing Onslaught to have unpredictable behavior with Whirlwind’s chain buff.
Protection Warrior Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Fueled by Violence causes you to be healed for 110% of the damage dealt by Mastery: Deep Wounds (was 85%).
Warrior PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.1
- Shockwave duration increased to 3 seconds in PvP combat (was 2 seconds).
- Disarm (PvP Talent) duration decreased to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fixed an issue where Intimidating Shout did not have the correct PvP duration when talented into Menace.
- Warbringer (PVP Talent) damage reduced by 65%. Range increased to 20-yard cone.
- Rebound (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Spell Reflection reflects the next 2 incoming spells cast on you, and reflected spells deal 50% extra damage to the attacker. Spell Reflection’s cooldown is increased by 10 seconds.
- Duel (PvP Talent) — Characters in a duel are now highlighted for each other.
- Slam damage increased by 48% in PvP combat (was 40%).
- Death Wish (PvP Talent) now has a 4-second cooldown (was 5 seconds), increases damage dealt and taken by 10%, and health cost increased to 10% (was 5%). Stacks up to 5 times (was 10).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Death Wish from affecting sources of damage that were not Warrior ability or auto-attack damage.
- Bloodthirst damage increased by 6% in PvP combat.
- Slaughterhouse (PvP Talent) duration is now 20 seconds (was 16 seconds).
- Enduring Rage (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Movement impairing effects have a chance to grant you Enrage each second while active. While Enraged, loss of control effects have a chance to grant you Recklessness for 4 seconds when they fade.
- Thunderstruck (PvP talent) duration increased to 4 seconds, now obeys Diminishing Returns and breaks on damage.
- Sword and Board (PvP Talent) have been removed.
- Shield Bash (PvP talent) has been redesigned — When Shield Slam is used on targets that are casting, it reduces their damage done by 15% for 8 seconds and the cooldown is instantly reset.
- Bodyguard (PvP Talent) now has a 20-yard range requirement (was 15 yards).
More Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 10.1 class changes linked below.
- 26 Apr. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.1 release.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7 launch.
- 25 Jan. 2023: Minor fixes.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players