Druid Class Changes for Dragonflight 10.0.2 Launch (10.0.2)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Druid changes that went live from Dragonflight Pre-Patch up to now.
- 1. Druid Class Guides for Dragonflight
- 2. Druid Class Tree Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 3. Balance Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 4. Balance Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 5. Feral Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 6. Feral Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 7. Guardian Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 8. Guardian Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 9. Restoration Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 10. Restoration Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 11. Druid PvP Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- 12. More Dragonflight Pre-Patch Class Changes
Druid Class Guides for Dragonflight
If you are looking for Druid class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
Druid Class Tree Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 22 Class Tuning — Protector of the Pack talent now stores 5% of damage/healing (was 10%). The maximum stored amount increased to 160% of Spell Power (was 140%).
- Furor has been removed.
- New Talent: Protector of the Pack
Balance Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Syzygy has been renamed to Orbital Strike.
- Nov 10 Hotfixes: Starfall damage reduced by 30%.
- Nov 10 Hotfixes: Starfire damage reduced by 15%.
- Nov 10 Hotfixes: Wrath now generates 8 Astral Power (was 6).
- Mastery: Total Eclipse removed.
- New Mastery: Mastery: Astral Invocation — Your Nature spells deal increased damage to targets affected by Sunfire. Your Arcane spells deal increased damage to targets affected by Moonfire.
- Eclipses no longer occur in alternation or reduce the cast times of Wrath or Starfire.
- Eclipse (Lunar) increases the damage of your Arcane spells by 15%.
- Eclipse (Solar) increases the damage of your Nature spells by 15%.
- Astral Communion — Now generates 60 Astral Power (was 75).
- Primordial Arcanic Pulsar — Triggers after spending 600 Astral Power (was 300).
- Sundered Firmament — Creates a Fury of Elune at 20% effectiveness (was 25%).
- Elune's Guidance — Reduces the Astral Power cost of Starsurge by 5 (was 10) and the Astral Cost of Starfall by 8 (was 15).
- Starsurge — Now costs 40 Astral Power (was 30) and deals 35% less damage.
- Starfall — Damage reduced by 35%.
- Shooting Stars — Generates 2 Astral Power (was 3). Damage reduced by 50%. The chance for Shooting Stars to occur has been increased. It can now trigger from Stellar Flare damage.
- Lunar Shrapnel — Has been redesigned. Starfall's stars have a chance to deal an additional 25% damage to nearby enemies when they damage an enemy affected by Moonfire. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
- Umbral Intensity — Now additive and the tooltip has been changed: Eclipse (Solar) increases the damage of Wrath by an additional 10/20%. Eclipse (Lunar) increases the critical strike chance of Starfire by an additional 10/20%.
- Stellar Flare — No longer generates Astral Power when granted by Stellar Inspiration.
- Wild Mushroom no longer have nameplates.
- Stellar Inspiration — Starsurge has a 10% chance to apply Stellar Flare to the target. Starfall has a 15% chance to extend Moonfire and Sunfire by 4 seconds.
Balance Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Feral Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov. 22 Class Tuning: Tear Open Wounds now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
- Nov. 22 Class Tuning: Lunar Inspiration's Moonfire damage cast in Cat Form reduced by 40%.
- Nov. 1 Hotfixes: Brutal Slash is now usable in Bear Form and replaces Swipe while in Bear Form. It does not generate Combo Points or cost Energy while in Bear Form.
- Rip — Damage increased by 20%.
- Ferocious Bite — Damage decreased by 20%.
- Thrash — Damage increased by 35%.
- Rake — Damage increased by 35%.
- The damage of Shred, Swipe, Brutal Slash, and Primal Wrath reduced by 10%.
- Ferocious Bites during Convoke the Spirits hit as if 4 Combo Points were spent (was 5).
- Sabertooth — Ferocious Bite damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 20%). Bleed damage buff per Combo Point spent increased to 5% (was 4%).
- Dreadful Bleeding — Damage bonus increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Frenzied Assault — Effect reduced to 125% (was 150%).
- Tear Open Wounds — Effect reduced to 60% (was 75%).
- Rip and Tear — Applying Rip to a target applies a Tear that deals 6% of the new Rip's damage over 6 seconds (was a flat amount).
- Ferocious Frenzy renamed to Rampant Ferocity.
- Rampant Ferocity &dmash; Effect reduced to 20% (was 25%).
- Bloodtalons — Effect reduced to 25% (was 30%).
- Bite Force renamed to Lion's Strength.
- Piercing Claws has been renamed to Primal Claws — No longer grants Critical Strike. Each point now grants a 10% chance for Combo Point generators to generate an extra Combo Point.
- Improved Bleeds has been renamed to Merciless Strikes — Now increases Swipe damage against Bleeding targets by 10% (was 20%).
- Protective Growth — Damage reduction increased to 5% (was 3%).
- Tireless Energy — No longer grants Haste. Points now increase maximum Energy by 30/60 and passive Energy regeneration by 10/20%.
- Berserk now causes Swipe to generate an additional Combo Point during Berserk.
- Eye of Fearful Symmetry has been renamed to Tiger's Tenacity — Now causes Tiger's Fury to grant 1 Combo Point after your next 3 Finishers (was 1 Finisher restoring 2 Combo Points).
- Cat's Curiosity — Now recovers 25% of Energy cost for abilities it affects for each Combo Point (was 15%).
- Convoke the Spirits — Can no longer cast Tiger's Fury.
- Soul of the Forest — Now grants 3 Energy per Combo Point spent (down from 5).
- Ashamane's Guidance — Now also reduces Convoke the Spirits' cooldown by 50%.
- New Talent: Relentless Predator — Reduces the Energy cost of Ferocious Bite by 20%. This includes both the base cost and the additional Energy that can be spent for bonus damage.
- Scent of Blood has been removed.
Feral Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Guardian Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
The Guardian Druid tree has undergone changes to its node connections and talent positions in Dragonflight Pre-Patch Phase 2 on November 15. Scintillating Moonlight, Twin Moonfire, and Galactic Guardian are now after the 20 point gate. Survival of the Fittest, After the Wildfire/ Guardian of Elune choice node, and Soul of the Forest are now after the 8 point gate. Dream of Cenarius has been split out of its choice node with Ursoc's Fury.
Other changes include the following:
- After the Wildfire now heals a maximum of 5 nearby targets.
- After the Wildfire is now affected by the Astral Influence talent.
- Maul damage increased by 40%.
- Mangle damage increased by 15%.
- Twin Moonfire damage bonus to Moonfire reduced to 10% (was 20%).
- Guardian of Elune Mangle now increases the duration of your next Ironfur by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- After the Wildfire healing increased by 50%.
- Ursoc's Endurance duration increased to 2 seconds (was 1 second).
Guardian Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Restoration Druid Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- All healing spells reduced by 10%.
- Reforestation — Now present on the Personal Resource Display.
- Nature's Splendor — Increased cooldown reduction to 15 seconds (was 12).
- Soul of the Forest — Healing bonus to Wild Growth decreased to 60% (was 75%).
- Verdancy — Healing increased by 80%.
- Nurturing Dormancy — Now extends Rejuvenation by 1 second (was 2), up to 3 seconds (was 6).
- Invigorate — Lifeblooms and Rejuvenations affected by Invigorate now complete 200% faster (was 100%).
- Power of the Archdruid — Now causes your next Rejuvenation or Regrowth to apply to 2 additional allies (was 3).
- New Talent: Cenarius' Guidance — During Incarnation: Tree of Life, you gain Clearcasting every 6 seconds. The cooldown of Incarnation: Tree of Life is reduced by 1.5 seconds when Lifebloom blooms or 1 second when Regrowth's initial heal critically strikes. Convoke the Spirits' cooldown is reduced by 50% and its duration and number of spells cast is reduced Wby 25%. Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability.
- Unbridled Swarm — Now has a 60% chance to trigger by default.
- Dreamstate now reduces cooldowns by 12 seconds (was 10).
- Grove Tending — — Healing increased by 75%.
Restoration Druid Talent Tree in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
Druid PvP Changes in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch
- Nov 15 Class Tuning: Regrowth's initial heal is no longer reduced by 15% in PvP combat.
- Oct 27 Hotfixes: Freedom of the Herd now reduces the cooldown of Stampeding Roar by 15 seconds (was 60).
- Malorne's Swiftness — Now available to all Druid specializations (was Feral and Guardian only).
- Reactive Resin — Now available for all Druid specializations (was Restoration only). The spell's triggered heal is at 75% effectiveness for Balance, Feral, and Guardian Druids.
More Dragonflight Pre-Patch Class Changes
You will find other Dragonflight Pre-Patch class changes linked below.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Dragonflight Professions: Secondary Crafting and Gathering Stats Explained
- A Reminder for Transmog Collectors: Change the Vendor Filter
- Putting a Plan Together Quest Currently Up on Live Servers
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Paladin One-Shot Combo
- Preach's Trip to Blizzard HQ Video Part 1
- Uldaman Book Reveals Interesting Lore About Odyn and the Black Empire
- Video Previews of All Renown Rewards in Dragonflight
- Baba-Yaga's Monster House Mount Concept