Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Patch 9.1 Class Changes Summary
- Chains of Domination focuses primarily on PvP Talents. Many unpopular PvP Talents have been removed and replaced with new ones. Some existing PvP Talents have been redesigned.
- All classes received 4 new Covenant-themed Runecarving powers in Patch 9.1.
- All classes received various changes in Patch 9.1, and we compiled a dedicated page for each class that you will find below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power