Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Patch 9.1 Class Changes Summary
- Chains of Domination focuses primarily on PvP Talents. Many unpopular PvP Talents have been removed and replaced with new ones. Some existing PvP Talents have been redesigned.
- All classes received 4 new Covenant-themed Runecarving powers in Patch 9.1.
- All classes received various changes in Patch 9.1, and we compiled a dedicated page for each class that you will find below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- How to Receive Different Weapons from Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests
- Very Solid Ocean Near Stormwind Defeats Player
- Impressive Stormwind Recreation in Minecraft (Video)
- Idol of Y'Shaarj Shadow Priest Talent Explained
- Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: July 5th
- A Preview of Priest Talent Trees in Dragonflight
- World of Warcraft Totem Art
- Expanding the Development Pipeline of World of Warcraft