Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.1
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Patch 9.1 Class Changes Summary
- Chains of Domination focuses primarily on PvP Talents. Many unpopular PvP Talents have been removed and replaced with new ones. Some existing PvP Talents have been redesigned.
- All classes received 4 new Covenant-themed Runecarving powers in Patch 9.1.
- All classes received various changes in Patch 9.1, and we compiled a dedicated page for each class that you will find below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Legion Timewalking: Mage-Bound Spelltome Checklist
- Mecha-Done Achievement Made Easy in Patch 9.1.5
- Final Fantasy 14 Director on WoW Players Switching Over
- 9.1.5 PTR Patch Notes: October 13th
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- More Realistic 3D Renders of WoW Characters
- Shadowlands 9.1 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS, Tank and Healer Log Rankings, Week 14