Monk Class Changes in Patch 9.1
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Monk Changes
- Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) cooldown now resets when an encounter ends.
- Fortifying Brew's cooldown now resets when an encounter ends for Windwalker and Mistweaver Monks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the damage and healing of Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) from critically striking.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Shamans from being able to use Reincarnation after Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir) expired.
Monk Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Monk class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Brewmaster Monk Changes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Weapons of Order (Kyrian Ability) from stacking with multiple Brewmaster Monks present.
- Read more: Brewmaster Monk Patch 9.1 Analysis
Mistweaver Monk Changes
- Tiger Palm damage increased by 10%.
- Blackout Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 20%
- Enveloping Mist Mana cost reduced to 5.6 Base Mana (was 6%.)
- Revival healing has been reduced by 10%.
- Revival is now learned at Level 56 — Revival now procs Mastery: Gust of Mists on each target healed.
- Soothing Mist's channel is no longer interrupted by Mana Tea or Zen Focus Tea.
- Resplendent Mist (Conduits) now correctly affects Chi-Ji, the Red Crane’s Gust of Mists.
- Harm Denial (Conduits) now correctly increases the healing of Expel Harm when used on an ally.
- Fixed an issue that caused Enveloping Breath to double dip from Enveloping Mist’s healing bonus.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Monks summoned by Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) to not be able to cast Enveloping Mist.
- Read more: Mistweaver Monk Patch 9.1 Analysis
Windwalker Monk Changes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Bone Marrow Hops (Conduits) from increasing Bonedust Brew’s (Necrolord Ability) damage from Storm, Earth, and Fire and Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger.
- Fixed an issue that caused a queued Expel Harm to cancel Spinning Crane Kick.
- Read more: Windwalker Monk Patch 9.1 Analysis
Monk Legendary Power Changes
Mistweaver Monk Legendary Powers
- Fixed an issue that caused Touch of Death’s damage increase to not increase the healing of Ancient Teachings of the Monastery (Runecarving Power).
- Fixed an issue that caused Thunder Focus Tea to not increase the healing of Tear of Morning’s (Runecarving Power) Enveloping Mist heal on allies with Renewing Mist.
Windwalker Monk Legendary Powers
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Keefer's Skyreach (Runecarving Power) from increasing the critical strike chance of Storm, Earth, and Fire images.
New Monk Legendary Powers
- Bountiful Brew (Neck/Shoulder/Chest) — Your abilities have a low chance to cast Bonedust Brew at your target's location.
- Call to Arms (Legs/Feet) — Weapons of Order calls forth Niuzao, the Black Ox (Brewmaster), Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent (Mistweaver) or Xuen, the White Tiger (Windwalker) to assist you for 12 seconds.
- Faeline Harmony (Hands/Waist) — Your abilities reset Faeline Stomp 100% more often. Enemies an allies hit by Faeline Stomp are affected by Fae Exposure, increasing your damage against them by 8% for 10 seconds.
- Sinister Teachings (Wrist/Finger) — Fallen Order summons 1 additional Ox (Brewmaster), Crane (Mistweaver) or Tiger (Windwalker) adept for 24 seconds. While you have an active adept, your abilities that critically hit reduce the cooldown of Fallen Order by 3 seconds.
Brewmaster Monk PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Rodeo added. Every 7 seconds while Clash is off cooldown, your next clash can be reactivated immediately to wildly Clash an additional enemy. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
- New PvP Talent: Nimble Brew added. Douse allies in the targeted area with Nimble Brew, preventing the next full loss of control effects within 8 seconds.
Mistweaver Monk PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Peaceweaver added. Revival's cooldown is reduced by 50%, and provides immunity to magical damage and harmful effects for 2 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Dematerialize added. Dematerialize into mist while stunned, reducing damage taken by 40%, reforming over 3 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Thunderous Focus Tea added. Thunder Focus Tea can now additionally cause Crackling Jade Lightning's knockback immediately, or cause Essence Font to increase your movement speed by 70% and provide immunity to movement impairing effects.
- Counteract Magic (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Each hostile Magic effect removed from a target increases the healing they receive from you by 2% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
- Refreshing Breeze (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Healing done by Soothing Mist increases the healing of the next Expel Harm on the target during the channel, and causes it to dispel 1 Magic, Poison, or Disease effect.
- Eminence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Transcendence: Transfer can now be cast while stunned and its cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds if it is cast while not stunned.
- Chrysalis (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Life Cocoon reduced to 30 seconds (was 40 seconds).
- Fixed an issue that caused Eminence (PvP Talent) to not reduce the cooldown of Transcendence: Transfer.
- Surging Mist (PvP Talent) has been removed.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power