Mage Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Mage class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Mage PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following PvP changes will go live in Shadowlands Season 4:
- Deathborne (Necrolord Ability) increased spell damage decreased to 10% in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Incanter's Flow (Talent) no longer has a reduced effect in PvP combat (was 25% reduction).
Arcane Mage PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Arcane Missiles damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
Fire Mage PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Blazing Soul now ignites a Blazing Barrier at 50% effectiveness in PvP combat.
Frost Mage PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Ice Lance damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
- Frozen Orb damage increased by 20% in PvP combat.
Arcane Mage Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following changes to Arcane Mages will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Clearcasting duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
General Mage Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Gift of the Lich (Necrolord Conduit) duration reduced by 33% in PvP.
Arcane Mage Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Arcane Missiles damage increased by 8%.
- Arcane Blast damage increased by 10%.
- Clearcasting can no longer be dispelled.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Mage Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch