Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Short Summary of Shadowlands Season 4 Class Changes in Patch 9.2.5
Blizzard is making some class adjustments in Shadowlands Season 4 launching on August 2, 2022. The changes include buffs to Balance Druids, Arcane Mages, Protection Paladins, Shadow Priests, Destruction Warlocks, and Protection Warriors and nerfs to Survival Hunters, and Windwalker Monks.
You will find all class changes introduced in Shadowlands Season 4 and Patch 9.2.5 by visiting the dedicated class pages linked below. Please note that not all classes received substantial changes in the update.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th