Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Short Summary of Shadowlands Season 4 Class Changes in Patch 9.2.5
Blizzard is making some class adjustments in Shadowlands Season 4 launching on August 2, 2022. The changes include buffs to Balance Druids, Arcane Mages, Protection Paladins, Shadow Priests, Destruction Warlocks, and Protection Warriors and nerfs to Survival Hunters, and Windwalker Monks.
You will find all class changes introduced in Shadowlands Season 4 and Patch 9.2.5 by visiting the dedicated class pages linked below. Please note that not all classes received substantial changes in the update.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Item Level 252 Catch-Up Gear
- Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Monk Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight Launch
- Fan Concept of Zandalari Warlock Minion Glyphs
- Mage Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Solo Ranked Arena Queue in Dragonflight
- Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999