Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following guide contains a comprehensive list of all class changes added in Shadowlands Season 4 and Patch 9.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Short Summary of Shadowlands Season 4 Class Changes in Patch 9.2.5
Blizzard is making some class adjustments in Shadowlands Season 4 launching on August 2, 2022. The changes include buffs to Balance Druids, Arcane Mages, Protection Paladins, Shadow Priests, Destruction Warlocks, and Protection Warriors and nerfs to Survival Hunters, and Windwalker Monks.
You will find all class changes introduced in Shadowlands Season 4 and Patch 9.2.5 by visiting the dedicated class pages linked below. Please note that not all classes received substantial changes in the update.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid Testing: March 24th
- Ebyssian and Emberthal Epilogue Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- How to Unlock Ancient Zul'Gurub Crafting in Patch 10.0.7