Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.1
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Druid Changes
- Well-Honed Instincts (Conduits) cooldown increased by 50% at all ranks.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) from spreading if the Druid dies while the ability is active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Adaptive Swarm to incorrectly affect Regrowth's initial heal.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Starfall and Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) to target creatures under the Turn Evil crowd-control effect.
Druid Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Druid class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Balance Druid Changes
- New Moon (Level 50 Talent) now has a 20-second recharge (was 25 seconds).
- New Moon and Half Moon damage has been increased by 33%.
- Solstice (Level 50 Talent) now causes Shooting Stars to fall 250% more often (was 300%).
- Stellar Drift (Level 45 Talent) has been redesigned — Starfall damage increased by 50% and allows you to cast while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 12 second cooldown.
- Read more: Balance Druid Patch 9.1 Analysis
Feral Druid Changes
- Fixed an issue that allowed Skull Bash to interrupt targets that were under the Intervene effect.
- Read more: Feral Druid Patch 9.1 Analysis
Guardian Druid Changes
- Ursine Adept's damage reduction now only applies to Druid in Bear Form.
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused Guardian Druid’s Ironfur to not last its full duration.
- Read more: Guardian Druid Patch 9.1 Analysis
Restoration Druid Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Balance Affinity (Talent) to not increase the range of Nourish (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Regrowth to not consume Clearcasting while the Druid was under the effect of an Innervate that was cast on another player.
- Read more: Restoration Druid Patch 9.1 Analysis
Druid Legendary Power Changes
Balance Druid Legendary Powers
- The free Starfall from Oneth's Clear Vision (Runecarving Power) ignores the Stellar Drift Starfall cooldown.
- Balance of All Things now grants 24% increased critical strike chance (was 40%) and decreases by 3% every 1 second (was 8% every 1 second).
Feral Druid Legendary Powers
- Fixed an issue that was causing Apex Predator's Craving (Runecarving Power) to refund the wrong amount of energy when Ferocious Bite was cast while Soul of the Forest (Talent) was selected.
Guardian Druid Legendary Powers
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Frenzyband's (Runecarving Power) bleed to benefit twice from increased damage taken effects on the target.
New Druid Legendary Powers
- Celestial Spirits (Legs/Feet) — The cooldown and duration of Convoke the Spirits is reduced by 50%. Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability.
- Kindred Affinity (Neck/Shoulder) — You and your Kindred Spirit each gain a bonus secondary stat based on their Covenant. This bonus is doubled while the bond is Empowered.
- Sinful Hysteria (Hands/Waist) — Each time Ravenous Frenzy
is applied its duration is increased by 0.2 seconds. Additionally, you gain
stacks of Sinful Hysteria equal to Ravenous Frenzy's stack count after it ends.
- Sinful Hysteria: Your damage and healing is increased by 2%, and Haste by 1%, stacking. Lasts 5 seconds.
- Unbridled Swarm (Chest/Wrist) — Adaptive Swarm has a 60% chance to split into two Swarms each time it jumps.
Druid PvP Changes
- High Winds (PvP Talent) now reduces healing done in addition to existing effect. No longer available to Guardian Druids.
- Frenzied Regeneration healing reduced by 15% in PvP Combat.
Balance Druid PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Owlkin Adept added. Owlkin Frenzy can stack up to 2 times and reduces the cast time of your next Cyclone or Entangling Roots by 50%.
- New PvP Talent: Star Burst added. Starfall has a chance to call down collapsing stars that last 15 seconds. Enemies that come into contact with a star cause it to burst, knocking up nearby enemies and dealing Arcane damage.
- Celestial Guardian (PvP Talent) has been redesigned. Bear Form reduces magic damage taken from spells by 10% and you can now cast Moonfire while in Bear Form.
- Prickling Thorns (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Feral Druid PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Wicked Claws added. Infected Wounds can now stack up to 2 times, and reduces 12% of all healing received by the target per stack. Infected Wounds can now also be applied from Rip. Infected Wounds now last 12 seconds in PvP Combat (was 3).
- Ferocious Wound (PvP Talent) now stacks up to 2 times (was 3).
- Leader of the Pack (PvP Talent) can now proc from critical strikes with spells and it can now only occur every 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Wicked Claws (PvP Talent) now reduces healing received by 10% per stack (was 12.5% per stack).
- Savage Momentum (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Dash by 10 seconds (was Stampeding Roar).
- Freedom of the Herd (PvP Talent) now also reduces the cooldown of Stampeding Roar by 1 minute in addition to its current effect.
- King of the Jungle (PvP Talent) now stacks up to 4 times and its movement speed increase can stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
- Regrowth healing reduced by 15% in PvP Combat for Feral Druids.
- Rip and Tear (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Guardian Druid PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Emerald Slumber added. Embrace the Emerald Dream, causing you to enter a deep slumber. While sleeping, all of your cooldowns recover 400% faster, and allies within 40 yards are healed over 8 seconds. Direct damage taken may awaken you. (Costs 10 Rage, 8-second cast, 2-minute cooldown)
- Roar of the Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Restoration Druid PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Keeper of the Grove (Restoration) — Tranquility's healing is increased by 100% and is unable to be interrupted.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle