Monk Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Mistweaver Monk PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Blizzard is making the following PvP adjustments to Mistweaver Monks in Season 4.
- Rising Sun Kick and Blackout Kick deal an additional 25% damage in PvP combat.
Windwalker Monk Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following changes to Windwalker Monks will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Spinning Crane Kick damage reduced by 5%.
Mistweaver Monk Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Reduced cooldown on Zen Focus Tea (PvP Talent) to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
Windwalker Monk Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Fists of Fury damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Blackout Kick damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Tiger Palm damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Fist of the White Tiger damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Monk Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 30th
- Population Caps Increased, New Realm Added to Season of Discovery
- Season of Discovery Now Live
- Season of Discovery PvP Rank Caps
- Season of Discovery WoWCast Episode
- Mythic+ Tier List for Dragonflight Season 3 Week 3
- Amirdrassil a Proper Zone in Patch 10.2.5
- Season of Discovery Guides