Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.1
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Paladin Covenant Ability Changes
- Blessing of Winter from Blessing of the Seasons (Night Fae Ability) can now be applied to multiple targets simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue that caused Paladin auras to be removed when the Paladin swapped specializations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Retribution Aura from activating when a Holy Priest’s Spirit of Redemption occurred. Retribution Aura will correctly activate when a Holy Priest enters Spirit of Redemption, if the Priest is not wearing X'anshi, Return of Archbishop Benedictus.
Paladin Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Paladin class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Holy Paladin Changes
- Flash of Light healing increased by 20%.
- Infusion of Light consumed by Holy Light now causes Holy Light to generate 1 Holy Power (was 30% additional healing).
- Damage of all abilities reduced by 8%.
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Ability) damage reduced by an additional 10%.
- Hammer of Wrath damage reduced by an additional 10%.
- Judgment damage reduced by an additional 10%.
- Crusader Strike Mana cost increased to 11% (was 9%).
- Crusader's Might (Level 15 Talent) reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Fixed an issue that increased the damage of Hallowed Discernment (Venthyr Conduit) for Holy Paladins.
- Read more: Holy Paladin Patch 9.1 Analysis
Protection Paladin Changes
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Righteous Protector’s (Talent) cooldown reduction from working with Divine Purpose (Talent) and Shining Light when the Paladin was using the Glyph of the Queen.
- Read more: Protection Paladin Patch 9.1 Analysis
- Read more: Retribution Paladin Patch 9.1 Analysis
Paladin Legendary Power Changes
Holy Paladin Legendary Powers
- Inflorescence of the Sunwell (Runecarving Power) now gives Holy Light a 30% chance to generate 2 Holy Power when it consumes Infusion of Light.
New Paladin Legendary Powers
- Divine Resonance (Chest/Waist) — After casting Divine Toll you instantly cast Judgment every 5 seconds. This effect lasts 30 seconds.
- Duty-Bound Gavel (Head/Shoulder/Finger) — Vanquisher's Hammer
gains 1 additional charge. An additional cast of
- Retribution: Templar's Verdict will automatically trigger Divine Storm.
- Holy: Word of Glory will automatically trigger Light of Dawn.
- Protection: Word of Glory will automatically trigger Shield of the Righteous.
- Radiant Embers (Back/Wrist/Hands) — Ashen Hallow's duration is increased by 50%. Leaving the hallowed area will end the effect and its cooldown will be reduced by up to 50%, proportional to its remaining duration.
- Seasons of Plenty (Legs/Feet) — Blessing of the Seasons' effectiveness is increased by 100% after 10 seconds. This effect lasts for 10 seconds.
Paladin PvP Changes
- Luminescence (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — When healed by an ally, allies within your Aura gain 4% increased damage and healing for 6 seconds.
- Judgments of the Pure (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Protection only) and has been redesigned — Casting Judgment on an enemy cleanses 1 Poison, Disease, and Magic effect that they applied on allies within your Aura.
Holy Paladin PvP Changes
- Holy Light healing increased by 20% in PvP combat.
- Darkest before the Dawn (PvP Talent) healing bonus per stack increased to 20%, stacking up to 5 times (was 10%, stacking up to 10 times).
- Divine Favor (PvP Talent) healing bonus of next Holy Light reduced to 50% (was 100%).
- Light's Grace (PvP Talent) damage reduction granted to the target of your Holy Light is now 15% for 5 seconds and no longer stacks (was 5% damage reduction for 8 seconds, stacking 3 times) and now increases Flash of Light healing by 25% (was increases Holy Light healing by 50%).
Protection Paladin PvP Changes
- Cleansing Light (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Retribution Paladin PvP Changes
- Jurisdiction (PvP Talent) now increases the range of Blade of Justice by 10 yards and the radius of Divine Storm by 4 yards, in addition to its current effect.
- Aura of Reckoning (PvP Talent) damage bonus for the next auto-attack reduced to 200% (was 250%) and the Paladin now gains 1 additional stack if the Paladin is the victim of the critical strike (was 2 additional stacks).
- Ultimate Retribution (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Mark an enemy player for retribution after they kill an enemy within your Retribution Aura. If the marked enemy is slain within 8 seconds, cast Redemption on the fallen ally.
- Lawbringer (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned — Damage increased to 10% of maximum health and the debuff duration increased to 1 minute, but no longer deals its damage to the primary target of your Judgment (was 5% of max health and the debuff lasted 45 seconds, and could be repeated on the same target to deal the bonus damage to that target).
- Vengeance Aura (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Critical strike chance bonus per stack increased to 6%, stacking up to 2 times, and no longer grants increased Holy damage (was 3% Holy damage and critical strike chance per stack, stacking up to 4 times).
- Final Reckoning (Talent) Holy damage taken increase is now reduced by 50% in PvP Combat (was reduced by 40%).
- Healing Hands (Talent) increase to Word of Glory healing reduced to 50% effectiveness in PvP Combat (was 70%).
- Cleansing Light (PvP Talent) has been removed.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2