Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1
On this page, you will find a list of all Hunter class changes introduced in Patch 9.1.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Hunter Changes
- Death Chakram (Necrolord Ability) can now properly bounce to targets that are not directly in front of the hunter.
In Patch 9.1, a Legendary Bow drops from Sylvanas Windrunner in the Sanctum of Domination raid. It grants Hunters access to the Wailing Arrow ability that is directly added to their spellbook.
- Wailing Arrow — Fire an enchanted arrow, dealing (277.5% of Attack Power) Shadow damage to your target and an additional (75% of Attack Power) Shadow damage to all enemies within 8 yards of your target. Targets struck by Wailing Arrow are silenced for until canceled. (2-second cast, Costs 15 Focus, 40-yard range, 1-minute cooldown)
Hunter Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Hunter class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Survival Hunter Changes
- Raptor Strike damage increased by 15%.
- Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
- Mongoose Bite (Level 45 Talent) damage increased by 15%.
- Flanking Strike (Level 45 Talent) damage increased by 15%.
- Wildfire Bomb no longer hits targets very high up in the air.
- Read more: Beast Mastery Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
- Read more: Marksmanship Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
- Read more: Survival Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
Hunter Pet Changes
- Mammoth Family: Trample is now instant cast (was 6 second channel).
- Pterrordax Family: Updraft (New Pet Ability) — Your pet beats its powerful wings, slowing the fall speed of both itself and the Hunter for 30 seconds.
- Classic pterrordax pets and Mists of Pandaria pythons are now larger in size.
New Hunter Legendary Powers
In this section, we list all the new Hunter Legendary Powers added in Patch 9.1.
- Bag of Munitions (Head/Wrist) — Up to 2 targets hit by your Death Chakram are also hit by Explosive Shot.
- Fragments of the Elder Antlers (Neck/Chest) — When Wild Spirits hits fewer than 5 targets, there is a 35% chance to cause Wild Spirits damage a second time.
- Pact of the Soulstalkers (Hands/Waist) — When your Resonating Arrow deals damage to a target, your party gains 10% increased critical strike chance for 10 seconds.
- Pouch of Razor Fragments (Legs/Feet) — Bonus Kill Shots from Flayed Shot cause 6 targets within 8 yards to bleed for 35% of the damage dealt by Kill Shot over 6 seconds.
Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Tranquilizing Darts added. Interrupting or removing effects with Tranquilizing Shot, Muzzle, or Counter Shot releases 8 darts at nearby enemies, each reducing the duration of a beneficial Magic effect by 4 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Chimaeral Sting added. Stings the target,
dealing Nature damage and initiating a series of venoms.
Each lasts 3 seconds and applies the next effect after the previous one ends.
- Scorpid Venom reduces movement speed by 90%.
- Spider Venom silences the target.
- Viper Venom reduces damage and healing by 20%.
- New PvP Talent: Wild Kingdom added. Call in help from one of your dismissed Cunning pets for 10 seconds. Your current pet is dismissed to rest and heal 30% of maximum health.
- Hunting Pack (PvP Talent) now grants the entire Aspect of the Cheetah effect to allies within 15 yards (was only 3 seconds of 90% increased movement speed).
- Steady Shot now deals 40% more damage in PvP combat (was 10% more damage).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Mind Control to prevent Spider Sting’s (PvP Talent) application and effect.
- Scorpid Sting, Spider Sting, and Viper Sting (PvP Talents) have been removed.
Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Kindred Beasts added. Command Pet's unique ability cooldown reduced by 50%, and gains additional effects.
- New PvP Talent: The Beast Within added. You and all allied pets within 40 yards gain 15% Attack Speed, and immunity to Fear and Horror effects.
- Wild Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Marksmanship Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Consecutive Concussion added. Concussive Shot slows movement by an additional 20%. Using Steady Shot 3 times on a concussed enemy stuns them for 4 seconds.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1