Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Hunter Changes
- Death Chakram (Necrolord Ability) can now properly bounce to targets that are not directly in front of the hunter.
- Wailing Arrow — Fire an enchanted arrow, dealing (277.5% of Attack Power) Shadow damage to your target and an additional (75% of Attack Power) Shadow damage to all enemies within 8 yards of your target. Targets struck by Wailing Arrow are silenced for until canceled. (2-second cast, Costs 15 Focus, 40-yard range, 1-minute cooldown)
Hunter Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Hunter class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Survival Hunter Changes
- Raptor Strike damage increased by 15%.
- Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
- Mongoose Bite (Level 45 Talent) damage increased by 15%.
- Flanking Strike (Level 45 Talent) damage increased by 15%.
- Wildfire Bomb no longer hits targets very high up in the air.
- Read more: Beast Mastery Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
- Read more: Marksmanship Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
- Read more: Survival Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
Hunter Pet Changes
- Mammoth Family: Trample is now instant cast (was 6 second channel).
- Pterrordax Family: Updraft (New Pet Ability) — Your pet beats its powerful wings, slowing the fall speed of both itself and the Hunter for 30 seconds.
- Classic pterrordax pets and Mists of Pandaria pythons are now larger in size.
New Hunter Legendary Powers
- Bag of Munitions (Head/Wrist) — Up to 2 targets hit by your Death Chakram are also hit by Explosive Shot.
- Fragments of the Elder Antlers (Neck/Chest) — When Wild Spirits hits fewer than 5 targets, there is a 35% chance to cause Wild Spirits damage a second time.
- Pact of the Soulstalkers (Hands/Waist) — When your Resonating Arrow deals damage to a target, your party gains 10% increased critical strike chance for 10 seconds.
- Pouch of Razor Fragments (Legs/Feet) — Bonus Kill Shots from Flayed Shot cause 6 targets within 8 yards to bleed for 35% of the damage dealt by Kill Shot over 6 seconds.
Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Tranquilizing Darts added. Interrupting or removing effects with Tranquilizing Shot, Muzzle, or Counter Shot releases 8 darts at nearby enemies, each reducing the duration of a beneficial Magic effect by 4 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Chimaeral Sting added. Stings the target,
dealing Nature damage and initiating a series of venoms.
Each lasts 3 seconds and applies the next effect after the previous one ends.
- Scorpid Venom reduces movement speed by 90%.
- Spider Venom silences the target.
- Viper Venom reduces damage and healing by 20%.
- New PvP Talent: Wild Kingdom added. Call in help from one of your dismissed Cunning pets for 10 seconds. Your current pet is dismissed to rest and heal 30% of maximum health.
- Hunting Pack (PvP Talent) now grants the entire Aspect of the Cheetah effect to allies within 15 yards (was only 3 seconds of 90% increased movement speed).
- Steady Shot now deals 40% more damage in PvP combat (was 10% more damage).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Mind Control to prevent Spider Sting’s (PvP Talent) application and effect.
- Scorpid Sting, Spider Sting, and Viper Sting (PvP Talents) have been removed.
Beast Mastery Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Kindred Beasts added. Command Pet's unique ability cooldown reduced by 50%, and gains additional effects.
- New PvP Talent: The Beast Within added. You and all allied pets within 40 yards gain 15% Attack Speed, and immunity to Fear and Horror effects.
- Wild Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Marksmanship Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Consecutive Concussion added. Concussive Shot slows movement by an additional 20%. Using Steady Shot 3 times on a concussed enemy stuns them for 4 seconds.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- New Heartbond Lupine Flying Animation in Patch 9.2.5
- Cool New Patch 9.2.5 Windrunner Easter Egg
- Kalimdorathon: Running Kalimdor from South to North IRL
- Patch 9.2.5 Survival Guide - Everything Coming in the World of Warcraft Update
- The Ultimate Silvermoonception
- World First Hardcore Level 99 in Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder Season 1
- Bird's Eye View of Various World of Warcraft Maps
- Enigma Arena Changes