Hunter Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Hunter class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
Survival Hunter Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Survival Hunter changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
- Survival Hunter 4-Piece (4-piece set bonus) — Wildfire Bomb bonus damage lowered to 20% (was 30%).
- Wildfire Bomb, and any Wildfire Infusion variants of Wildfire Bomb now deal reduced damage to more than 8 targets.
Beast Mastery Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- All damage abilities and pet damage increased by 4%.
- Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 100% of your pet's damage (was 90%).
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Hunter Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1