Hunter Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Hunter class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
Survival Hunter Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Survival Hunter changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Raptor Strike, Mongoose Bite, and Kill Command damage increased by 15%.
- Survival Hunter 4-Piece (4-piece set bonus) — Wildfire Bomb bonus damage lowered to 20% (was 30%).
- Wildfire Bomb, and any Wildfire Infusion variants of Wildfire Bomb now deal reduced damage to more than 8 targets.
Beast Mastery Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- All damage abilities and pet damage increased by 4%.
- Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 100% of your pet's damage (was 90%).
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Hunter Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th