Death Knight Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Death Knight PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Death Knight PvP changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Spellwarden (PvP Talent) now grants a 25% increased effectiveness to Rune of Spellwarding (was 50%).
- Brutal Grasp (Necrolord Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
Death Knight Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Fixed an issue that caused Bone Shields consumed by Tombstone (Talent) to not reduce the cooldown of Blood Tap by the correct amount.
- Anti-Magic Zone's spell damage reduction increased to 50% (was 20%) in PvP combat.
- Dome of Ancient Shadow (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Previous Patch Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Death Knight Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Item Level 252 Catch-Up Gear
- Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Monk Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight Launch
- Fan Concept of Zandalari Warlock Minion Glyphs
- Mage Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Solo Ranked Arena Queue in Dragonflight
- Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999