Demon Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.1
General Demon Hunter Changes
- Soul Rending (Talent) now increases Leech by 10% (was 5%), and an additional 20% (was 25%) while Metamorphosis is active.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Hunt (Night Fae Ability) from hitting stealthed enemies in its path.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Imprison from being used on targets that were immune to Charm effects.
- Fixed an issue with The Hunt (Night Fae Ability) that was increasing the Fury generation of Demon's Bite, Shear and Fracture against marked targets by 25% for 30 seconds.
Demon Hunter Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Demon Hunter class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes
- Demon's Bite damage increased by 15%.
- Demon Blades (Level 25 Talent) damage increased by 15%.
- Chaos Strike damage increased by 15%.
- Annihilation damage increased by 15%.
- Unbound Chaos (Level 30 Talent) now increases the damage of your next Fel Rush by 500% (was 600%).
- Unnatural Malice (Conduits) now increases The Hunt's (Night Fae Ability) damage-over-time effect (was increased initial damage to the primary target).
- Fixed an issue that prevented Relentless Onslaught's (Conduit) second strike from triggering Cycle of Hatred (Talent) and its Fury refund.
- Read more: Havoc Demon Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
- Read more: Vengeance Demon Hunter Patch 9.1 Analysis
New Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
- Agony Gaze (Head/Legs) — Sinful Brand deals 10% increased damage and Eye Beam (Havoc) / Fel Devastation (Vengeance) damage increases the duration of Sinful Brand by 0.5 seconds.
- Blazing Slaughter (Shoulder/Back/Feet) — The Hunt engulfs you with Immolation Aura upon reaching your target and you gain 3% Agility for 12 seconds for each enemy hit.
- Blind Faith (Back/Chest) — Elysian Decree shatters 2 additional Lesser Soul Fragments and grants you Blind Faith for 20 seconds. For each Lesser Soul Fragment you consume while Blind Faith is active you gain 1% Mastery and 10 Fury.
- Demonic Oath (Wrist/Waist) — When Fodder to the Flame's demon explodes, it inflicts Fiery Brand to 5 nearby enemies for 5 seconds. Additionally, Shattered Soul's duration is increased by 8 seconds.
Demon Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Blood Moon added. Consume Magic now affects all enemies within 8 yards of the target, and grants 5% Leech for 5 seconds.
- New PvP Talent: Chaotic Imprint added. Throw Glaive now deals damage from a random school of magic, and increases the target's damage taken from the school by 10% for 20 seconds.
- Mortal Rush (PvP Talent) has been redesigned and renamed to Mortal Dance — Blade Dance now reduces the targets' healing received by 25% for 5 seconds.
- Imprison now lasts for 4 seconds in PvP Combat (was 3 seconds).
- Detainment (PvP Talent) now increases the duration of Imprison by 1 second (was 2 seconds) and no longer increases Imprison's cooldown.
- Unending Hatred (PvP Talent) now generates Fury from all damage sources (previously was just magic damage taken) and its Fury generation has been increased by 50%.
- Mana Break and Mana Rift (PvP Talents) have been removed.
Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Glimpse added. Vengeful Retreat provides immunity to loss of control effects, and reduces damage taken by 75% until you land.
- New PvP Talent: Isolated Prey added. Chaos Nova, Eye Beam, and Fel Rush gain bonuses when striking 1 target. Chaos Nova: Stun duration increased by 1 second. Eye Beam: Target takes 10% increased damage for 6 seconds. Fel Rush: Generates 35-45 Fury.
- Cover of Darkness has been redesigned — The radius of Darkness is increased by 4 yards and its duration is increased by 2 seconds.
- Demonic Origins (PvP Talent) now reduces the duration of Metamorphosis by 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Blur now correctly grants 50% Dodge while active in PvP combat (was granting a reduced value).
- Darkness now grants a 50% chance to avoid damage while in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Eye of Leotheras and Mana Break (PvP Talents) have been removed.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 29 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)