Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.1
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Rogue Changes
- Feint duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 second).
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord Ability) bleed now properly benefits from critical strike chance.
- The shield from Cloaked in Shadows (Conduits) is now 50% larger, lasts for 4 seconds (previously had no duration) and no longer decays while the Rogue is out of stealth.
- Shiv now dispels Enrage effects regardless of Poison application. Casting Shiv with Numbing Poison decreases the casting and Attack Speed of the target by 25% for 5 seconds.
Rogue Class Guides Updated for Patch 9.1
Below, you will find out Rogue class guides, which have all been updated for Patch 9.1.
Outlaw Rogue Changes
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shiv from benefitting from Combat Potency and Broadside ( Roll the Bones).
Subtlety Rogue Changes
- Shuriken Storm now also increases Shuriken Storm's critical strike chance by 15%.
- Black Powder's damage per combo point increased by 33%.
- Black Powder now causes targets with Find Weakness to suffer an additional 40% damage as Shadow (was 50%).
- Shadow Techniques now triggers more frequently.
- Gloomblade (Level 15 Talent) damage increased by 20%.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord Ability) from benefitting from Shadow Blades.
- Read more: Subtlety Rogue Patch 9.1 Analysis
Rogue Legendary Power Changes
Assassination Rogue Legendary Powers
- Fixed an issue that allowed Doomblade's (Runecarving Power) periodic damage to benefit twice on targets with increased damage taken auras.
Outlaw Rogue Legendary Powers
- Fixed an issue that allowed Outlaw Rogues to benefit from Deep Insight ( Guile Charm Runecarving Power) after it has been removed from the Rogue.
New Rogue Legendary Powers
- Deathspike (Wrist/Hands) — Serrated Bone Spike has 2 additional charges and launches 1 additional bone spike at nearby enemies.
- Obedience (Head/Back) — Flagellation now also increases your Versatility by 1%. Each Combo Point spent while Flagellation is active decreases its cooldown by 1 second.
- Resounding Clarity (Shoulder/Waist) — Echoing Reprimand now animacharges 4 Combo Points.
- Toxic Onslaught (Chest/Legs/Feet) — Your stealth ability while Sepsis is active grants you one of Shadow Blades, Adrenaline Rush, or applies Vendetta to your current target for 8 seconds.
Rogue PvP Changes
- Mark of the Master Assassin (Runecarving Power) duration has been reduced by 40% in PvP combat.
- Dismantle (PvP Talent) is now available to all Rogue specializations (was Outlaw only).
- Thick as Thieves (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Outlaw only) and now increases the target's damage by 15% (was 10%), but no longer increases the Rogue's damage (was 10%).
- Maneuverability (PvP Talent) now removes all roots when activated in addition to its current effect.
- Honor Among Thieves (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Assassination Rogue PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Hemotoxin — Shiv also reduces the target's healing received by 40% for 9 seconds.
- Intent to Kill (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Shadowstep increased to 80% (was 66%).
- Neurotoxin and Mind-Numbing Poison (PvP Talents) have been removed.
Outlaw Rogue PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Float Like a Butterfly — Restless Blades now also reduces the remaining cooldown of Evasion and Feint.
- New PvP Talent: Enduring Brawler — Every 3 seconds you remain in combat, gain 1% Stamina and chance for Sinister Strike to hit an additional time. Lose 1 stack each second while out of combat. Max 20 stacks.
- Control is King (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Cheap Shot grants Slice and Dice for 15 seconds and Kidney Shot restores 15 Energy per Combo Point spent.
- Drink Up Me Hearties (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Crimson Vial restores 5% additional maximum health and grants 60% of its healing to allies within 15 yards.
- Blade Flurry damage transferred from single target attacks increased by 50% in PvP combat.
- Boarding Party (PvP Talent) radius increased to 15 yards (was 10 yards) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Take Your Cut (PvP Talent) radius increased to 15 yards (was 8 yards).
- Sinister Strike now deals 20% more damage in PvP Combat (was 10% more damage).
- Between the Eyes critical damage bonus is now reduced by 25% in PvP Combat (was 50% reduction).
- Cheap Tricks and Plunder Armor (PvP Talents) have been removed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Control is King (PvP Talent) to remove enemies’ Stealth effects.
Subtlety Rogue PvP Changes
- New PvP Talent: Distracting Mirage — Distract slows affected enemies by 30% and creates a Mirage that follows an enemy for 8 seconds. Reactivate Distract to teleport to your Mirage's location.
- Thief's Bargain (PvP Talent) has been redesigned — Shadow Blades, Vanish, and Feint have 33% reduced cooldowns, but you deal 10% less damage for 6 seconds after using each ability.
- Shadowy Duel (PvP Talent) duration reduced to 5 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Silhouette (PvP Talent) cooldown reduction for Shadowstep increased to 67% (was 50%).
- Smoke Bomb (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes) for Subtlety Rogues only.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Shadowy Duel’s (PvP Talent) application to be incorrectly prevented.
- Cold Blood (PvP Talent) has been removed.
More Patch 9.1 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.1 class changes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 release.
- 22 May 2021: Page added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power