Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.2
General Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2
- Cloaked in Shadows (Conduit) absorb value now reduced by 33% in PvP combat.
Subtlety Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2
- Perforated Veins (Conduit) additional damage has been reduced by 60% in PvP combat.
Rogue Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Assassination Rogue Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Assassination Rogue 2-Piece — Shiv causes enemies within 15 yards to take 40% increased damage from your Poisons and Bleeds for 9 seconds.
- Assassination Rogue 4-Piece — Vendetta causes Poisons and Bleeds on your targets to expire 100% faster.
Outlaw Rogue Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Outlaw Rogue 2-Piece — Your Mastery: Main Gauche has a 25% chance to fire a Pistol Shot.
- Outlaw Rogue 4-Piece — Pistol Shot has a 100% chance to load a Hidden Bullet from your sleeves, up to 6 times. After loading 6 bullets, your next Pistol Shot also fires Between the Eyes as though 6 Combo Points were spent.
Subtlety Rogue Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Subtlety Rogue 2-Piece — Shadowstrike has a 15% chance to grant Shadow Blades for 5 seconds.
- Subtlety Rogue 4-Piece — Your finishing moves have a 3% chance per Combo Point to cast Shadowstrike at up to 5 nearby enemies within 15 yards.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 06 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42174.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 11 Jan. 2022: Updated for Build 41726.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- How to Receive Different Weapons from Zereth Mortis World and Daily Quests
- Very Solid Ocean Near Stormwind Defeats Player
- Impressive Stormwind Recreation in Minecraft (Video)
- Idol of Y'Shaarj Shadow Priest Talent Explained
- Upcoming Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Tuning: July 5th
- A Preview of Priest Talent Trees in Dragonflight
- World of Warcraft Totem Art
- Expanding the Development Pipeline of World of Warcraft