Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.2
On this page, you will find a list of all Rogue class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2
- Cloaked in Shadows (Conduit) absorb value now reduced by 33% in PvP combat.
Subtlety Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2
- Perforated Veins (Conduit) additional damage has been reduced by 60% in PvP combat.
Rogue Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Assassination Rogue Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Assassination Rogue 2-Piece — Shiv causes enemies within 15 yards to take 40% increased damage from your Poisons and Bleeds for 9 seconds.
- Assassination Rogue 4-Piece — Vendetta causes Poisons and Bleeds on your targets to expire 100% faster.
Outlaw Rogue Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Outlaw Rogue 2-Piece — Your Mastery: Main Gauche has a 25% chance to fire a Pistol Shot.
- Outlaw Rogue 4-Piece — Pistol Shot has a 100% chance to load a Hidden Bullet from your sleeves, up to 6 times. After loading 6 bullets, your next Pistol Shot also fires Between the Eyes as though 6 Combo Points were spent.
Subtlety Rogue Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Subtlety Rogue 2-Piece — Shadowstrike has a 15% chance to grant Shadow Blades for 5 seconds.
- Subtlety Rogue 4-Piece — Your finishing moves have a 3% chance per Combo Point to cast Shadowstrike at up to 5 nearby enemies within 15 yards.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 06 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42174.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 11 Jan. 2022: Updated for Build 41726.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th