Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.2
General Paladin Changes in Patch 9.2
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Ability) healing reduced by 15% for all specializations.
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Ability) can now be canceled early by pressing its button again.
- Radiant Embers (Venthyr Runecarving Power) now increases Ashen Hallow's duration by 50%. Cancelling your Ashen Hallow early will reduce its cooldown by up to 50%, proportional to its remaining duration.
Holy Paladin Changes in Patch 9.2
- All healing abilities increased by 6%.
- Ashen Hallow, Hammer of Wrath, Judgment, and Holy Shock damage reduced by 12%.
- Avenging Wrath (Rank 3) was removed, which results in a 10% nerf to Avenging Wrath.
Retribution Paladin Changes in Patch 9.2
- Word of Glory healing reduced by 30% in PvP combat (was 20%).
Paladin Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Holy Paladin Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Holy Paladin 2-Piece — Casting Word of Glory causes your next Light of Dawn to heal for 50% more and cast twice. Cannot occur more often than once per 30 seconds.
- Holy Paladin 4-Piece — Each target hit by Light of Dawn has a 50% chance to reduce the remaining cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 2 seconds.
Protection Paladin Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Protection Paladin 2-Piece — Casting Shield of the Righteous increases your Block chance by 4% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Protection Paladin 4-Piece — When you take damage, you have a chance equal to 100% of your Block chance to cast Judgment at your attacker.
Retribution Paladin Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Retribution Paladin 2-Piece — When you benefit from Art of War, you gain Seraphim for 3 seconds.
- Retribution Paladin 4-Piece — Art of War has a 50% chance to reset the cooldown of Wake of Ashes instead of Blade of Justice.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 23 Feb. 2022: Avenging Wrath Rank 3 removal clarification.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 06 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42174.
- 25 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41962.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players