Paladin Class Changes in Patch 9.2
Paladin Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class.
Holy Paladin Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Holy Paladin 2-Piece — Casting Word of Glory causes your next Light of Dawn to heal for 50% more and cast twice. Cannot occur more often than once per 30 seconds.
- Holy Paladin 4-Piece — Each target hit by Light of Dawn has a 100% chance to reduce the remaining cooldown of Avenging Wrath by 2 seconds.
Protection Paladin Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Protection Paladin 2-Piece — Casting Shield of the Righteous increases your Block chance by 4% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Protection Paladin 4-Piece — Blocking an attack has a 33% chance to cast Judgment at your attacker.
Retribution Paladin Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Retribution Paladin 2-Piece — When you benefit from Art of War, you gain Seraphim for 2 seconds.
- Retribution Paladin 4-Piece — Art of War has a 50% chance to reset the cooldown of Wake of Ashes instead of Blade of Justice.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- How to Upgrade Legendaries to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2
- Gluttonous Gardbrace Makes You Eat Food Faster in Patch 9.2
- Everything New in Patch 9.2 Build 41827
- Everything You Need to Know About Wearing 2 Legendaries At Once in Patch 9.2
- Zereth Mortis Catch-Up Gear in Patch 9.2
- Encrypted Files Hint at Potential Deluxe Edition Rewards for WoW's Upcoming Expansion
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Patch 9.1.5 (Week #11)
- Interesting Loot from the Jailer in Patch 9.2