Warlock Class Changes in Patch 9.2
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Warlock Changes in Patch 9.2
- Deathbolt (PvP Talent) now deals its damage over 3 seconds (was immediate damage). This periodic effect cannot be dispelled.
- Warlocks can choose if they want to summon a Succubus or Incubus in Patch 9.2.
Warlock Pet Ability Changes in Patch 9.2
- Seduction (Pet Ability) now causes the target to slowly walk towards the demon. It now also has a chance to break on damage taken, rather than always breaking on the first instance of damage.
- Whiplash (Pet Ability) now causes enemies to take 1% increased damage from the Succubus or Incubus each time it strikes, stacking up to 10 times. Duration increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
Warlock Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class.
Affliction Warlock Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Affliction Warlock 2-Piece — Malefic Rapture's damage is increased by 15% and each cast extends the duration of Corruption, Agony and Unstable Affliction by 2 seconds.
- Affliction Warlock 4-Piece — While Agony, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction are active, your Shadow Bolt has a 20% chance to make your next Malefic Rapture cost no Soul Shards and cast instantly.
Demonology Warlock Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Demonology Warlock 2-Piece — Call Dreadstalkers now has a 100% chance to summon an additional Dreadstalker.
- Demonology Warlock 4-Piece — Your Hand of Gul'dan has a 5% chance per Soul Shard to summon a Malicious Imp. When slain, Malicious Imp grants a Soul Shard and will either deal (19% of Spell Power) Fire damage to all nearby enemies of your Implosion or deal it to your current target.
Destruction Warlock Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Destruction Warlock 2-Piece — Casting Rain of Fire or Chaos Bolt has a 20% chance to make the next cast of the other free.
- Destruction Warlock 4-Piece — When Rain of Fire or Chaos Bolt is freely cast, you summon an Infernal for 8 seconds.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- How to Upgrade Legendaries to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2
- Gluttonous Gardbrace Makes You Eat Food Faster in Patch 9.2
- Everything New in Patch 9.2 Build 41827
- Everything You Need to Know About Wearing 2 Legendaries At Once in Patch 9.2
- Zereth Mortis Catch-Up Gear in Patch 9.2
- Encrypted Files Hint at Potential Deluxe Edition Rewards for WoW's Upcoming Expansion
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Patch 9.1.5 (Week #11)
- Interesting Loot from the Jailer in Patch 9.2