Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.2
Hunter Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class.
Beast Mastery Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- BM Hunter 2-Piece — Your Kill Command Critical Strike chance is increased by 15% for each stack of Frenzy your pet has.
- BM Hunter 4-Piece — Kill Command critical hits increase the damage and cooldown reduction of your next Cobra Shot by 40%.
Marksmanship Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 2-Piece — Trick Shots now also increases the damage of the affected shot by 30%.
- Marksmanship Hunter 4-Piece — Spending 40 Focus grants you 1 charge of Trick Shots.
Survival Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Survival Hunter 2-Piece — When Kill Command resets, it has a 40% chance to make your next Wildfire Bomb incur no cooldown.
- Survival Hunter 4-Piece — Your Wildfire Bombs deal 30% additional damage. This bonus is increased to 80% for bombs empowered by Survival Hunter 2-Piece.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- How to Upgrade Legendaries to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2
- Gluttonous Gardbrace Makes You Eat Food Faster in Patch 9.2
- Everything New in Patch 9.2 Build 41827
- Everything You Need to Know About Wearing 2 Legendaries At Once in Patch 9.2
- Zereth Mortis Catch-Up Gear in Patch 9.2
- Encrypted Files Hint at Potential Deluxe Edition Rewards for WoW's Upcoming Expansion
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Patch 9.1.5 (Week #11)
- Interesting Loot from the Jailer in Patch 9.2