Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.2
On this page, you will find a list of all Hunter class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.
General Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2
- The following beneficial effects will now show up above the player's resource display: Bestial Wrath, Coordinated Assault, Steady Focus, and Trueshot.
Hunter Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Beast Mastery Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- BM Hunter 2-Piece — Your Kill Command Critical Strike chance is increased by 15% for each stack of Frenzy your pet has.
- BM Hunter 4-Piece — Kill Command critical hits empower your next Cobra Shot by 40% or Multi-Shot, increasing the damage and cooldown reduction of Cobra Shot by 40% or causing Multi-Shot to grant an additional 6 seconds of Beast Cleave.
Marksmanship Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Marksmanship Hunter 2-Piece — Trick Shots now also increases the damage of the affected shot by 30%.
- Marksmanship Hunter 4-Piece — Spending 40 Focus grants you 1 charge of Trick Shots.
Survival Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Survival Hunter 2-Piece — When Kill Command resets, it has a 40% chance to make your next Wildfire Bomb incur no cooldown.
- Survival Hunter 4-Piece — Your Wildfire Bombs deal 30% additional damage. This bonus is increased to 80% for bombs empowered by Survival Hunter 2-Piece.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 06 Mar. 2022: Beast Mastery 4-piece set bonus updated.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1
- To-Do List for Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Week #2
- World Boss Liskanoth Available on Live Servers During the Week of March 28th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 27th: Class Tuning
- A Preview of Sporebat Rock Mounts in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of Death Knight Crucible Raid Set in Patch 10.1
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Week 1