Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.2
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2
- Elemental Conduit (Venthyr Runecarving Power) now also reduces the cooldown of Chain Harvest by 1 second when Flame Shock critically strikes.
- Flame Shock now has a target cap of 6.
- Frost Shock damage increased by 40%.
- Unruly Winds (Conduit) chance to trigger is now 15% to 50% based on item level (was 20% to 35%).
- Magma Fist (Conduit) additional Critical Strike chance is now 12% to 37.2% based on item level (was 15% to 25%).
- Focused Lightning (Conduit) damage or healing increase is now 5% to 12% based on item level (was 1% to 4.5%).
- Chilled to the Core (Conduit) chance to trigger is now 30% to 72% based on item level (was 21% to 35%).
Elemental Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2
- Icefury (Talent) now causes your next 4 Frost Shocks to deal 225% increased damage (was 300%).
- Fire Elemental has had the Mana cost of its abilities reduced by roughly 90% and should no longer run out of Mana.
Enhancement Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2
- If you Lava Lash a target that has Flame Shock on them, Lava Lash will now spread Flame Shock to up to 3 nearby enemies in an 8-yard radius. If all enemies in the area are already affected with Flame Shock, it will refresh the duration of Flame Shock instead.
- Feral Spirit no longer shows up under the unit frame totem timers slots and potentially despawning the Spirits prematurely.
- Ice Strike (Talent) and Sundering (Talent) can now properly cause the Flametongue weapon damage effect.
- Ice Strike and Sundering are no longer able to be used while disarmed.
Shaman Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class.
Elemental Shaman Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Elemental Shaman 2-Piece — While your Fire Elemental is active, your Lava Burst deals 20% additional damage and you gain Lava Surge every 8 seconds.
- Elemental Shaman 4-Piece — Casting Lava Burst extends the duration of your Fire Elemental by 1.5 seconds. If your Fire Elemental is not active, spending Maelstrom has a 20% chance to reduce its remaining cooldown by 10 seconds instead.
Enhancement Shaman Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Enhancement Shaman 2-Piece — Spending Maelstrom Weapon has a 3% chance per stack to summon a Feral Spirit for 9 seconds.
- Enhancement Shaman 4-Piece — Your Feral Spirits' attacks have a 20% chance to trigger Stormbringer, resetting the cooldown of your Stormstrike.
Restoration Shaman Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Restoration Shaman 2-Piece — Your critical healing increases the Critical Chance of your next Chain Heal by 2%, stacking up to 50 times.
- Restoration Shaman 4-Piece — Your Chain Heal critical hits reduce the remaining cooldown of one of your totems by 2 seconds. Your Healing Stream Totem, Healing Tide Totem, Mana Tide Totem, and Spirit Link Totem now also cast Chain Heal when you drop them.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
ICY VEINS IS HIRING
- How to Upgrade Legendaries to Rank 7 in Patch 9.2
- Gluttonous Gardbrace Makes You Eat Food Faster in Patch 9.2
- Everything New in Patch 9.2 Build 41827
- Everything You Need to Know About Wearing 2 Legendaries At Once in Patch 9.2
- Zereth Mortis Catch-Up Gear in Patch 9.2
- Encrypted Files Hint at Potential Deluxe Edition Rewards for WoW's Upcoming Expansion
- Class Tier List for Mythic+ in Patch 9.1.5 (Week #11)
- Interesting Loot from the Jailer in Patch 9.2