Death Knight Class Changes in Patch 9.2
General Death Knight Changes in Patch 9.2
- Abomination Limb (Necrolord Covenant Ability) damage increased by 20%.
- Abomination's Frenzy (Necrolord Runecarving Power) now increases enemy damage taken from the Death Knight by 20% (was 10%), and enemies affected by Abomination's Frenzy now also take increased damage from your Minions for the duration.
- Final Sentence (Kyrian Runecarving Power) now grants 4% damage per stack (was 3%), duration reduced to 15 seconds (was 18 seconds), and now grants the Rune and Damage buff on the initial cast of Shackle the Unworthy (and again each time it spreads).
- Rampant Transference (Night Fae Runecarving Power) Strength per stack of Death's Due increased to 3% (was 2%).
- Convocation of the Dead (Conduit) now reduces the cooldown of Apocalypse by 1 second per Festering Wound burst at all ranks and now also increases Festering Wound damage by 15%.
- Eternal Hunger (Conduit) increases Minion damage by 6% (was 3%).
- Embrace Death (Conduit) causes Sudden Doom to increase Death Coil damage by 40% (was 35%).
- Brutal Grasp (Conduit) increases Abomination Limb damage by 30% (was 15%).
- Spellwarden (PvP Talent) now applies Rune of Spellwarding with 50% increased effect (was 100%).
Blood Death Knight Changes in Patch 9.2
- Fixed an issue that caused Dancing Rune Weapon's Heart Strike to deal less damage than intended.
Frost Death Knight Changes in Patch 9.2
- Fixed an issue with Killing Machine that caused it to trigger less often than intended while Dual Wielding.
Death Knight Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Blood Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Blood DK 2-Piece — While your Dancing Rune Weapon is active, Heart Strike extends the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 0.5 seconds and increases your Strength by 1%, persisting for 10 seconds after Dancing Rune Weapon ends.
- Blood DK 4-Piece — When you take damage, you have a chance equal to 100% of your Parry chance to lash out, Heart Striking your attacker. Dancing Rune Weapon now summons 2 Rune Weapons.
Frost Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Frost DK 2-Piece — Remorseless Winter grants 8% Critical Strike while active.
- Frost DK 4-Piece — Consuming Killing Machine fires a Glacial Advance through your target.
Unholy Death Knight Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Unholy DK 2-Piece — Every 5 Scourge Strikes that burst Festering Wounds applies Soul Reaper on your target and summons an Army of the Dead ghoul for 15 seconds.
- Unholy DK 4-Piece — Your minions deal 10% increased damage. When Soul Reaper's secondary effect triggers, this bonus increases to 50% for 8 seconds.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 06 Mar. 2022: Unholy 4-piece set bonus updated.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 06 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42174.
- 25 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41962.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th