Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.2
General Druid Changes in Patch 9.2
- Mark of the Cheetah Travel Form has been updated to a new higher-resolution model.
- Kindred Affinity's (Kyrian Runecarving Power) stat bonus for the Druid reduced to 6% (was 8%) and the stat bonus for their partner reduced to 3% (was 8%).
- Sinful Hysteria (Venthyr Runecarving Power) now increases the duration of Ravenous Frenzy by 0.1 seconds with each application (was 0.2 seconds) and you will not be overcome by the Frenzy for 3 seconds after it ends (was 5 seconds).
Guardian Druid Changes in Patch 9.2
- Frenzied Regeneration healing now reduced by 37.5% in PvP combat (was reduced by 15%).
Restoration Druid Changes in Patch 9.2
- All healing abilities increased by 10%.
- All damage abilities increased by 10%.
- Mana regeneration is reduced by 70% in PvP combat (was 60%).
- All healing reduced by 10% in PvP combat.
- Verdant Infusion'(Runecarving Power) extension has been reduced to 8 seconds in PvP combat (was 10 seconds).
- Lifebloom healing over time increased by 12% and bloom heal increased by 20%.
- Nourish (Talent) healing increased by 15%.
- Overgrowth (Talent) Mana cost reduced by 60%.
- Inner Peace (Talent) now has an additional effect — While channeling Tranquility, you take 20% reduced damage and are immune to knockbacks.
- Germination (Talent) now has an additional effect — Rejuvenation duration increased by 2 seconds.
Druid Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Balance Druid Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Balance Druid 2-Piece — Entering Eclipse (Lunar) creates a Fury of Elune at 20% effectiveness that follows your current target for 8 seconds.
- Balance Druid 4-Piece — While in an Eclipse, the cost of Starsurge and Starfall is reduced by 15%.
Guardian Druid Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Guardian Druid 2-Piece — Casting Barkskin causes you to Berserk for 4 seconds.
- Guardian Druid 4-Piece — While Berserked, you radiate (26.6% of Attack Power) Cosmic damage to nearby enemies and heal yourself for (39.7% of Attack Power) every second.
Feral Druid Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Feral Druid 2-Piece — Each Combo Point spent reduces the cooldown of Berserk by 0.7 seconds.
- Feral Druid 4-Piece — Entering Berserk causes you to strike all nearby enemies, dealing (400.25% of Attack Power) Bleed damage over 10 seconds. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
Restoration Druid Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Restoration Druid 2-Piece — Healing from Rejuvenation has a 25% chance to grant Renewing Bloom, healing (20.8% of Spell Power) over 8 seconds. Swiftmend can consume Renewing Bloom.
- Restoration Druid 4-Piece — Every 3 casts of Swiftmend grants you Incarnation: Tree of Life for 9 seconds.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 06 Mar. 2022: Updated with latest class tuning.
- 22 Feb. 2022: Updated with some last-minute PvP changes.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 06 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42174.
- 25 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41962.
- 11 Jan. 2022: Updated for Build 41726.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th