Priest Class Changes in Patch 9.2
General Priest Changes in Patch 9.2
- Pallid Command's (Necrolord Runecarving Power) Rattling Mage's Unholy Bolt damage reduced by 40%, and Brooding Cleric's Stitch Wounds healing has been reduced by 5%.
- Mana gained from Fae Guardians (Night Fae Ability) Wrathful Faerie reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Improved Mass Dispel (PvP Talent) is now removed when casting Mass Dispel.
- Greater Fade (PvP Talent) is now removed when casting Mass Dispel.
Holy Priest Changes in Patch 9.2
- All healing abilities increased by 10%.
- All damage abilities increased by 15%.
- Symbol of Hope cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 5 minutes) and channel time reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Holy Word: Chastise damage increased by 25%.
- Holy Word: Serenity Mana cost reduced to 2.5% (was 4%).
- Holy Word: Sanctify Mana cost reduced to 3.5% (was 5%).
- Prayer Circle (Talent) now also reduces the Mana cost of Prayer of Healing by 25%.
- Guardian Angel (Talent) now has an additional effect — When Guardian Spirit saves the target from death, it does not expire.
- Afterlife (Talent) now has an additional effect — As a Spirit of Redemption, you may cast Resurrection, which ends the Spirit of Redemption.
- Binding Heal (Talent) has been removed.
- Cosmic Ripple (Talent) has been moved and replaced Binding Heal (Talent) on row 40.
- New Level 30 Talent: Binding Heals — 20% of Heal or Flash Heal healing on other targets also heals you.
- Fixed an issue that caused Holy Ward (PvP Talent) to be removed by crowd-control reduction and Ultimate Form's (Plague Deviser Marileth Soulbind) crowd-control immunity.
- Mana regeneration is reduced by 55% in PvP combat (was 50%).
- Damage dealt by Mindgames (Venthyr Ability) reduced by 15% in PvP combat.
Shadow Priest Changes in Patch 9.2
- Mana regeneration reduced by 20% in PvP combat (was 10%).
Priest Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Discipline Priest Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Discipline Priest 2-Piece — Casting Power Word: Shield or Shadow Mend has a 15% chance to make your next cast of Shadow Mend have no cost or cast time.
- Discipline Priest 4-Piece — Power of the Dark Side increases the effectiveness of Penance by an additional 45% and it is triggered when Power Word: Radiance is cast.
Holy Priest Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Holy Priest 2-Piece — Your Holy Words begin Divine Conversation, increasing the cooldown reduction of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 15 seconds.
- Holy Priest 4-Piece — Divine Conversation increases the effectiveness of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 60%.
Shadow Priest Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Shadow Priest 2-Piece — Casting Devouring Plague has a 40% chance to grant Dark Thoughts. Casting Searing Nightmare has a 25% chance to grant Dark Thought.
- Shadow Priest 4-Piece — Consuming Dark Thoughts causes your shadow to animate after a moment, dealing (125.4% of Spell Power) Shadow damage over 6 seconds to all enemies within 10 yards of your target.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 22 Feb. 2022: Updated with some last-minute PvP changes.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 06 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42174.
- 31 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 42069.
- 25 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41962.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 28 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 07 Sep. 2021: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th