Demon Hunter Class Changes in Patch 9.2
General Demon Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2
- Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) can no longer be overwritten by a lower duration Sinful Brand when applied via Metamorphosis.
- Blind Faith's (Kyrian Runecarving Power) Versatility bonus is now capped at 20% Versatility.
Demon Hunter Class Sets in Patch 9.2
Tier Sets are returning in Patch 9.2 and wearing 2 and 4 pieces of the set activates unique set bonuses for each class. You can read more about our guide writers' thoughts on these set bonuses on their respective analysis pages below.
Havoc Demon Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Havoc DH 2-Piece — Increases Blade Dance and Chaos Strike damage by 20%.
- Havoc DH 4-Piece — Metamorphosis duration is increased by 6 seconds. Every 60 Fury you consume reduces the cooldown of Metamorphosis by 1 second.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Tier Set Bonuses in Patch 9.2
- Vengeance DH 2-Piece — Damage dealt by Immolation Aura has a 10% chance to generate a Lesser Soul Fragment ( Shattered Souls).
- Vengeance DH 4-Piece — Consuming a Lesser Soul Fragment reduces the remaining cooldown of your Immolation Aura or Fel Devastation by 1 second.
More Patch 9.2 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2 class changes linked below.
- 18 Feb. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 release.
- 18 Jan. 2022: Updated for Patch 9.2 Build 41827.
- 16 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th