Priest Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Priest class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
Holy Priest PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Holy Priests received a couple of nerfs in PvP combat in Season 4.
- Greater Fade (PvP Talent) now has a 60 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Holy Priest 4-Piece — Divine Conversation increases the healing of your next Holy-word affecting spell by 24% in PvP combat (was 36%).
- Flash Heal heals for an additional 20% in PvP combat (was 30%).
- Heal heals for an additional 25% in PvP combat (was 35%).
Shadow Priest Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Shadow Priest changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Mind Sear damage increased by 30%.
- Shadow Crash (Talent) damage increased by 25%.
- Searing Nightmare (Talent) damage increased by 15%.
Discipline Priest Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Blaze of Light (PvP Talent) increased damage to Smite and Penance by 30% (was 15%).
Discipline and Shadow Priest Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Power Word: Shield absorb amount increased by 10% in PvP.
- Fixed a bug that reduces the value of Power Word: Shield critical strikes in PvP.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Priest Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd