Priest Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Holy Priest PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Holy Priests received a couple of nerfs in PvP combat in Season 4.
- Greater Fade (PvP Talent) now has a 60 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Holy Priest 4-Piece — Divine Conversation increases the healing of your next Holy-word affecting spell by 24% in PvP combat (was 36%).
- Flash Heal heals for an additional 20% in PvP combat (was 30%).
- Heal heals for an additional 25% in PvP combat (was 35%).
Shadow Priest Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Shadow Priest changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Mind Sear damage increased by 30%.
- Shadow Crash (Talent) damage increased by 25%.
- Searing Nightmare (Talent) damage increased by 15%.
Discipline Priest Changes in Patch 9.2.5
Discipline and Shadow Priest Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Power Word: Shield absorb amount increased by 10% in PvP.
- Fixed a bug that reduces the value of Power Word: Shield critical strikes in PvP.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Priest Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Item Level 252 Catch-Up Gear
- Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Monk Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight Launch
- Fan Concept of Zandalari Warlock Minion Glyphs
- Mage Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Solo Ranked Arena Queue in Dragonflight
- Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999