Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Restoration Shaman PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Restoration Shaman 2-Piece — Chain Heal cast by Theurgic Starspeaker's Regalia is no longer reduced in PvP combat (was 30% reduction).
General Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Healing Stream Totem's healing increased by 20% in PvP.
Elemental Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Raging Vesper Vortex (Kyrian Runecarving Power) damage reduced by 33% in PvP.
- Earth Shock damage is no longer reduced by 10% in PvP.
Enhancement Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Chain Harvest (Venthyr Ability) damage and healing reduced by 15% in PvP.
Restoration Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Earthen Wall Totem's (Talent) absorb is no longer reduced by 30% while in PvP.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Shaman Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Detailed Zone Exploration of New Night Elf Capital City of Bel'ameth in Patch 10.2.5
- Weekly Catalyst Charges in Patch 10.2.5
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 29th
- Method World 3rd Fyrakk Mythic Kill and 9/9 Amirdrassil
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023