Shaman Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Shaman class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Restoration Shaman PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Restoration Shaman 2-Piece — Chain Heal cast by Theurgic Starspeaker's Regalia is no longer reduced in PvP combat (was 30% reduction).
General Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Healing Stream Totem's healing increased by 20% in PvP.
Elemental Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Raging Vesper Vortex (Kyrian Runecarving Power) damage reduced by 33% in PvP.
- Earth Shock damage is no longer reduced by 10% in PvP.
Enhancement Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Chain Harvest (Venthyr Ability) damage and healing reduced by 15% in PvP.
Restoration Shaman Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Earthen Wall Totem's (Talent) absorb is no longer reduced by 30% while in PvP.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Shaman Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th