Demon Hunter Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Havoc Demon Hunter PvP changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Dancing with Fate (Conduit) is now 75% effective in PvP combat (was 100%).
Demon Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2.5
There are no direct changes to the Demon Hunter class in Patch 9.2.5.
Previous Class Changes
Although Demon Hunters did not receive any substantial changes in Patch 9.2.5, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Demon Hunter Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Item Level 252 Catch-Up Gear
- Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Monk Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight Launch
- Fan Concept of Zandalari Warlock Minion Glyphs
- Mage Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Solo Ranked Arena Queue in Dragonflight
- Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999