Demon Hunter Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Demon Hunter class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Havoc Demon Hunter PvP changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Dancing with Fate (Conduit) is now 75% effective in PvP combat (was 100%).
Demon Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2.5
There are no direct changes to the Demon Hunter class in Patch 9.2.5.
Previous Class Changes
Although Demon Hunters did not receive any substantial changes in Patch 9.2.5, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Demon Hunter Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch