Demon Hunter Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Havoc Demon Hunter PvP changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Dancing with Fate (Conduit) is now 75% effective in PvP combat (was 100%).
Demon Hunter Changes in Patch 9.2.5
There are no direct changes to the Demon Hunter class in Patch 9.2.5.
Previous Class Changes
Although Demon Hunters did not receive any substantial changes in Patch 9.2.5, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Demon Hunter Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Classic Community Council Chat: December 8th
- Ashenvale PvP Event Bug Being Worked On
- New Night Elf Child Model Added in Patch 10.2.5
- Updated Map of Amirdrassil on the 10.2.5 PTR
- Dark Ranger General's (Sylvanas) Transmog Set in Patch 10.2.5
- Bel'ameth is A Neutral City in Patch 10.2.5
- Patch 10.2.5 Development Notes: December 8th
- Shadowfang Keep Soloed By Metamorphosis Warlock in Season of Discovery