Rogue Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Rogue class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
Rogue PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Rogue PvP changes will go live on August 2, 2022:
- Invigorating Shadowdust (Runecarving Power) now reduces the cooldown of your other abilities by 10 seconds in PvP combat (was 20 seconds).
- Septic Shock (Night Fae Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
Subtlety PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Eviscerate damage reduced by 10% in PvP combat.
- Resolved an issue that caused Deeper Daggers (Conduit) to affect non-Rogue abilities.
General Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Recuperator (Conduit) healing reduced by 50% in PvP.
Outlaw Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Between the Eyes damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Pistol Shot damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Sinister Strike damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Blade Flurry damage increased to 60% of single target damage (was 50%). This change does not apply to PvP.
- Enduring Brawler (PvP Talent) stacks up to 15 times (was 20).
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Rogue Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid Testing: March 24th
- Ebyssian and Emberthal Epilogue Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- How to Unlock Ancient Zul'Gurub Crafting in Patch 10.0.7