Rogue Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Rogue PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Rogue PvP changes will go live on August 2, 2022:
- Invigorating Shadowdust (Runecarving Power) now reduces the cooldown of your other abilities by 10 seconds in PvP combat (was 20 seconds).
- Septic Shock (Night Fae Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
Subtlety PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Eviscerate damage reduced by 10% in PvP combat.
- Resolved an issue that caused Deeper Daggers (Conduit) to affect non-Rogue abilities.
General Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Recuperator (Conduit) healing reduced by 50% in PvP.
Outlaw Rogue Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Between the Eyes damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Pistol Shot damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Sinister Strike damage increased by 20%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Blade Flurry damage increased to 60% of single target damage (was 50%). This change does not apply to PvP.
- Enduring Brawler (PvP Talent) stacks up to 15 times (was 20).
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Rogue Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th