Warlock Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Warlock class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Warlock PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Warlocks received a multitude of PvP changes in Shadowlands Season 4.
- Health Funnel effectiveness increased by 20% in PvP combat.
Affliction Warlock PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Unstable Affliction damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
- Unstable Affliction backlash damage when dispelled deals 20% more damage, but can no longer critically strike.
- Corruption damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.
- Dark Soul: Misery (Talent) increases Haste by 20% in PvP combat (was 30%).
Demonology Warlock PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
- Call Felhunter (PvP Talent) cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 24 seconds).
Destruction Warlock Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following changes to Destruction Warlocks will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Chaos Bolt damage increased by 5% in PvE combat.
- Incinerate and Immolate damage increased by 20%.
- Conflagrate damage increased by 10% in PvE combat.
- Destruction Warlock 4-Piece — Blasphemy no longer grants Rain of Chaos.
General Warlock Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Fixed an issue that caused Scouring Tithe (Kyrian Ability) to grant both the death and survive effects when used against certain enemies.
- Demonic Embrace now increases your Stamina by 20% (was 10%) in PvP combat.
- Demonic Armor (PvP Talent) has been removed.
Affliction Warlock Changes in Patch 9.2.5.
- New PvP Talent: Shadowfall — Gain the Nightfall talent with 100% increased chance to gain its effect. If you already have this talent, you may select another in the same row.
Destruction Warlock Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Destruction Warlock 2-Piece now lasts 30 seconds (was unlimited).
- Summoning a Destruction Warlock 4-Piece (Blasphemy) no longer stuns enemies in PvP.
Demonology Warlock Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Felguard's Legion Strike now reduces the effectiveness of healing on the target by 25% (was 10%) in PvP.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Warlock Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Glyph of the Observer Will Be Removed from the Game in Patch 10.1.5
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Tuning: June 6th
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 1st
- Treasure Goblin Sets Portal Trap and Sends Players Away
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 2 (Week 4)
- Dawn of the Infinite Megadungeon Drops Item Level 421 Loot on the 10.1.5 PTR
- New Headless Horseman Candy Bucket in Patch 10.1.5
- Kalimdor Cup Scheduled for August 15th