Druid Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Druid class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Balance Druid Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Balance Druid changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Starfall damage increased by 15%.
Previous Class Changes
Although Druids did not receive any substantial changes in Patch 9.2.5, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Druid Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- New Aberrus Unique Drops Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Loading Screen in Patch 10.1
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd