Warrior Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
On this page, you will find a list of all Warrior class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
Protection Warrior Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following Protection Warrior changes will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Ignore Pain's absorption increased by 30%, and the absorption cap is now based on maximum health (was twice the Ignore Pain absorb value).
Arms Warrior Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Mortal Strike damage increased by 10%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Overpower damage increased by 10%. This change does not apply to PvP.
- Execute and Condemn damage increased by 15%. This also affects Protection Warriors. This change does not apply to PvP.
Fury Warrior Changes in Patch 9.2.5
- Depths of Insanity (Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Battle Trance (PvP Talent) now generates 3 Rage (was 5) every 3 seconds for 18 seconds after using Raging Blow twice in a row on a target.
Previous Class Changes
In addition to the changes above, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Warrior Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible Raid Testing: March 24th
- Ebyssian and Emberthal Epilogue Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- How to Unlock Ancient Zul'Gurub Crafting in Patch 10.0.7