Paladin Class Changes in Shadowlands Season 4 (9.2.5)
Retribution Paladin PvP Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
Retribution Paladins will receive the following PvP changes with Season 4:
- Blade of Justice damage increased by 20% in PvP combat.
- Crusader Strike damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.
- Hammer of Wrath damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
- Avenging Wrath damage increases damage, healing, and critical strike chance by 15% in PvP combat (was 20%).
- Crusade (Talent) effectiveness reduced by 25% while in PvP combat.
Protection Paladin Changes in Shadowlands Season 4
The following changes to Protection Paladins will go live on August 2, 2022, in addition to those introduced in Patch 9.2.5.
- Armor increased by 5%.
- Holy Shield (Talent) increase to block chance increased to 20% (was 15%).
Paladin Changes in Patch 9.2.5
There are no direct changes to the Paladin class in Patch 9.2.5.
Previous Class Changes
Although Paladins did not receive any significant changes in Patch 9.2.5, you may wish to see adjustments that were made to the class in the previous major patch (Patch 9.2) below. The page linked below also discusses the Paladin Tier Set bonuses from the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid if you are interested in them.
More Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.2.5 class changes linked below.
- 30 Jul. 2022: Updated for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle