Night Fae Covenant in Shadowlands
This page gives an overview of the Night Fae covenant in Ardenweald. Within, you will find all of the information we currently know from BlizzCon.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
If the Emerald Dream mirrors the spring and summer of life, then the star-hued plane of Ardenweald reflects life in its twilight.
Those who pass on with a deep connection to nature are tended here by the mystic night fae, who retrieve anima from mortal souls and infuse it into slumbering spirits, rejuvenating their lives with the remnants of the old.
Ardenweald has suffered more keenly from soul-drought than any other realm in the Shadowlands. For the first time in endless ages, the night fae's Winter Queen must choose which of the land’s formerly lush groves—and which souls—will be fed the last precious drops of anima… and which will fade away forever.
Rewards of the Night Fae
Players will receive cosmetic and ability rewards for choosing the Night Fae as their covenant.
Covenants will reward players with cosmetics based on their chosen covenant. As of right now, we know that players will receive a mount, a pet, an armour set, and cloaks that have the appearance of wings.
Below is an image of all of the plate sets. The Night Fae set is the first from the right.
The covenant ability for the Night Fae is Soul Shape. It turns you into a Spirit Fox, increasing your movement speed by 30% and causing enemies to ignore you for 10 seconds. If you are in a rested area, this will last until cancelled.
This ability has a 1.5-minute cooldown and no cast time.
The only class ability we know of for the Night Fae is the Mage ability.
The Mage ability is Shifting Power. This ability draws power from the ground beneath you for 3 seconds, dealing Nature damage to nearby enemies over the duration. Every second you spend channelling this ability will increase your Haste by 5% for 15 seconds.
This ability has a 45-second cooldown and has a 15-yard range on the damage effect.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- PvP with the Blues: November 15th
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City Rewards: Ny'alotha Allseer (Mythic N'Zoth Mount) & Wriggling Parasite (Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider Mount)
- Infinite Heart of Azeroth Trait in Patch 8.3: Purity of the Worldsoul
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk
- Fury Warrior 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Gems for Timewalking Arcane Mage