Assassination Rogue Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Assassination Rogue, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are bonus effects you can craft onto certain items in Shadowlands by visiting the Runecarver in Torghast. If you are not yet familiar with this process, feel free to check out our comprehensive Runecarving Guide.
The Legendary Powers we list on this page are ranked by performance and usefulness. Sadly, not all Legendary Powers are strong enough to make the list. If you are interested in learning more about all Legendary effects that are available to Rogue, regardless of spec, you can do so in our Rogue Legendary Power overview.
Best Overall Legendary for Assassination Rogue
Disclaimer: While the Devs of the game have confirmed the intention for changing Duskwalker as detailed below, it does not yet work correctly on the PTR. We will update this section as soon as possible once servers have gone live. Even if it will not work, it will be hotfixed in a future patch.
Going into Dragonflight, a lot of our Legendary Powers have been turned into talents and passive bonuses, which do not stack with the Legendary Powers themselves. This only leaves us with a few options, of which Duskwalker's Patch is the best one. While this previously affected Vendetta, it has been reworked just for the Pre-Patch to apply to Deathmark instead.
The second-best alternative is Deathly Shadows.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
More Rogue Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th