Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.0.5
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes that will go live in Patch 9.0.5.
Patch 9.0.5 Philosophy
The Patch 9.0.5 update is focused on improving the systems, rewards, Covenants and Legendary tuning, and bug fixes. Valor Pointsare now earnable in Mythic Keystone Dungeons, and Valor can be used to upgrade new Mythic Keystone gear rewards. Changes to Covenants and Legendaries are intended to provide more gameplay options for crafting and utilizing Legendary items in specific situations, and to make sure that more players feel that the Covenant that suits utilizing Legendary items in specific situations, and to make sure that more players feel that the Covenant that suits their aesthetic, narrative, or other preferences for their character also feels more viable to their preferred playstyle.
Shadowlands Class Changes
You can find a list of all class-specific changes planned for Patch 9.0.5 below.
Class Changes History
You can browse the individual class changes that went live in each build below.
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37774 (Release Candidate)
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37503
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 02 Mar. 2021: Updated with latest class changes.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- J. Allen Brack's Internal Email to Blizzard Employees
- Domination Socket Helper Addon
- Sanctum of Domination Mythic Race: The Top 5
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 22nd
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Alleges Sexual Harrasment, Discrimination and More
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: July 21st
- Classic Torghast: 0 Score and Getting Stuck With Anima Power