Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.0.5
In this overview, you will find a comprehensive list of all class changes that will go live in Patch 9.0.5.
Patch 9.0.5 Philosophy
The Patch 9.0.5 update is focused on improving the systems, rewards, Covenants and Legendary tuning, and bug fixes. Valor Pointsare now earnable in Mythic Keystone Dungeons, and Valor can be used to upgrade new Mythic Keystone gear rewards. Changes to Covenants and Legendaries are intended to provide more gameplay options for crafting and utilizing Legendary items in specific situations, and to make sure that more players feel that the Covenant that suits utilizing Legendary items in specific situations, and to make sure that more players feel that the Covenant that suits their aesthetic, narrative, or other preferences for their character also feels more viable to their preferred playstyle.
Shadowlands Class Changes
You can find a list of all class-specific changes planned for Patch 9.0.5 below.
Class Changes History
You can browse the individual class changes that went live in each build below.
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37774 (Release Candidate)
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37503
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 02 Mar. 2021: Updated with latest class changes.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Dracthyr Evoker Racial Mounts in Dragonflight
- Otterworldly Ottuk - New 500 Mounts Collected Achievement Reward in Dragonflight
- Dragonflight Loading Screen Implemented on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dracthyr Evoker Soar Moved to a Bonus Action Bar on the Dragonflight Beta
- Dragonflight Beta Development Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Balance Druid Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Priest Dev Notes: September 21st
- Dragonflight Beta Dragonriding Notes: September 21st