Rogue Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Rogue Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Rogue Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
Base Items are blank armor templates that are required to craft Legendary Armor in Shadowlands.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Rogue-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Rogue Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Rogue Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Deathly Shadows (Waist/Legs) — Vanish grants 5
combo points and increases all damage dealt by 15% (Assassination / Outlaw)/20%
(Subtlety) for 15 seconds.
- Source: Memory of the Deathly Shadows — Drops in Torghast, Fracture Chambers, Layer 3.
- Essence of Bloodfang (Head/Shoulder/Finger) — Your combo point
generators have a chance to infect the target with Bloodfang,
causing (74.1% of Attack Power) Bleed damage for 6 seconds, and healing you
for 50% of the damage dealt.
- Source: Memory of Bloodfang's Essence — Drops from Stone Legion Generals in Castle Nathria.
- Invigorating Shadowdust (Neck/Chest) — Vanish
reduces the remaining cooldown of your other abilities by 20 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Invigorating Shadowdust — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Mark of the Master Assassin (Wrist/Finger) — While Stealth is
active and for 4 seconds after breaking Stealth, your critical strike chance
is increased by 100%.
- Source: Memory of the Master Assassin's Mark — Drops in Mythic Dungeons from An Affront of Challengers.
- Tiny Toxic Blades (Waist/Feet) — Shiv deals
500% increased damage and no longer costs Energy.
- Source: Memory of Tiny Toxic Blade — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
Assassination Rogue Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Assassination Rogues.
- Dashing Scoundrel (Back/Feet) — Envenom also
increases the critical strike chance of your poisons by 15%, and their
critical strikes generate 1 Energy.
- Source: Memory of the Dashing Scoundrel — Drops from The Council of Blood in Castle Nathria.
- Doomblade (Shoulder/Back/Hands) — Mutilate deals
an additional 45% Bleed damage over 8 seconds. Envenom damage
increased by 5% for each Bleed you have on the target.
- Source: Memory of the Doomblade — Drops in Torghast, Mort'regar, Layer 3+.
- Duskwalker's Patch (Chest/Finger) — The remaining cooldown
of Vendetta is reduced by 1 second for every 30 Energy you expend.
- Source: Memory of the Duskwalker's Patch — Drops from Mistcaller in Mists of Tirna Scithe.
- Zoldyck Insignia (Legs/Feet) — Your Poisons and Bleeds
deal 30% increased damage to targets below 30% health.
- Source: Memory of the Zoldyck Insignia — Drops in Torghast, Coldheart Interstitia, Layer 3+.
To find out the best Legendaries for Assassination Rogue, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Outlaw Rogue Legendary Powers
The following section contains Legendary powers available to Outlaw Rogue in Shadowlands.
- Celerity (Shoulder/Finger) — Adrenaline Rush
increases your damage by 8% and you have a chance while Slice and Dice
is active to gain the Adrenaline Rush effect for 3 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Celerity — Drops from Ventunax in Spires of Ascension.
- Concealed Blunderbuss (Wrist/Hands) — When
Sinister Strike strikes an additional time, there is a 40% chance that
your next Pistol Shot will fire 3 additional times.
- Source: Memory of a Concealed Blunderbuss — Drops in Torghast, The Soulforges, Layer 3+.
- Greenskin's Wickers (Head/Waist) — Between the Eyes
has a 20% chance per Combo Point to increase the damage of your next
Pistol Shot by 300%.
- Source: Memory of Greenskin — Drops from Sludgefist in Castle Nathria.
- Guile Charm (Neck/Wrist) — Take advantage of the natural
ebb and flow of combat, causing your Sinister Strike to gradually
increase your damage dealt by up to 15%. This maximum effect will last for 12
seconds before fading and beginning the cycle anew.
- Source: Memory of a Guile Charm — Drops from World Boss Mortanis.
To find out the best Legendaries for Outlaw Rogue, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Subtlety Rogue Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Subtlety Rogues.
- Akaari's Soul Fragment (Head/Neck/Hands) — After using
Shadowstrike or Cheap Shot, your target suffers
a Shadowstrike from the shadows 2 seconds later, at 25% effectiveness.
- Source: Memory of Akaari's Soul Fragment — Drops in Torghast, Skoldus Halls, Layer 3+.
- Finality (Back/Chest) — Eviscerate, Rupture,
and Black Powder increase the damage of your next use of the finishing
move by 25%.
- Source: Memory of Finality — Drops from Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria.
- The Rotten (Back/Legs) — After activating Symbols of Death,
your next Shadow Strike, Gloomblade, and Backstab
deals 50% increased damage and generates 4 additional Combo Points.
- Source: Memory of the Rotten — Drops from Domina Venomblade in Plaguefall.
To find out the best Legendaries for Subtlety Rogue, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Rogue Legendary Powers
This section contains all the new Rogue Legendary Powers added in Patch 9.1. You can unlock them by reaching Renown 48 with your Covenant.
- Deathspike (Wrist/Hands) — Serrated Bone Spike has 2 additional charges and launches 1 additional bone spike at nearby enemies.
- Obedience (Head/Back) — Flagellation now also increases your Versatility by 0.5%. Each Combo Point spent while Flagellation is active decreases its cooldown by 1 second.
- Resounding Clarity (Shoulder/Waist) — Echoing Reprimand now animacharges 4 Combo Points.
- Toxic Onslaught (Chest/Legs/Feet) — When Sepsis expires
on your target
- Assassination: you gain Adrenaline Rush and Shadow Blades for 10 seconds.
- Outlaw: you gain Shadow Blades and apply Vendetta to your current target for 10 seconds.
- Subtlety: you gain Adrenaline Rush and apply Vendetta to your current target for 10 second.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 30 Oct. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1.5 release.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 02 Dec. 2020: All 3 specs can now craft Deathly Shadows.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands launch.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Invigorating Shadowdust tooltip adjusted for Beta Build 35598.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch
- Chinese Realm "Region Unavailable" Messages Appeared for EU Players
- Patch 10.0.7 Scheduled Weekly Maintenance Times
- Easy to Get 10.0.7 Mount Guides (Video): Snailemental, Bruffalon, Mossy Mammoth
- Dragonflight 10.1 Class Set Acquisition Changes and Retrospective