Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Warrior Changes
Fury Warrior Changes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Whirlwind buff to not be applied to the Warrior if Whirlwind was cast during Charge.
Protection Warrior Changes
- Damage of all abilities increased by 10%. Damage of Thunder Clap increased by an additional 10%.
Warrior Covenant Ability Changes
- Conqueror's Banner (Necrolord) has been redesigned — Brandish the Conqueror’s Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
Warrior Conduit Changes
Warrior Legendary Power Changes
Arms Warrior Legendary Powers
- Enduring Blow’s chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect increased to 25% (was 15%) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Battlelord now triggers from Overpower (was Slam) and reduces the Rage cost of your next Mortal Strike by 15 Rage (was 12).
- Exploiter's Mortal Strike damage bonus increased to 50% (was 25%) and the damage bonus for Venthyr Warriors increased to 36% (was 18%).
Fury Warrior Legendary Powers
- Cadence of Fujieda duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Will of the Berserker duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Reckless Defense now triggers from all Rampage hits (was Rampage critical strikes) and reduces the remaining cooldown of Recklessness and Enraged Regeneration by 1 second (was 3 seconds).
Protection Warrior Legendary Powers
- Reprisal has been redesigned — Charge and Intervene grant you Shield Block, Revenge, and generates 20 Rage.
- Unbreakable Will now also grants an additional charge of Shield Wall.
- Seismic Reverberation damage increased to 75% (was 40%).
Warrior PvP Changes
- Barbarian (PvP talent) no longer resets the cooldown of all Heroic Leap charges when used with Leaper (Legendary Effect).
- Exploiter (Legendary Effect) will grant 25% bonus Mortal Strike damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 50%). For Venthyr Warriors using Condemn, it will grant 18% bonus Mortal Strike damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 36%).
- Fixed an issue that caused War Banner (Arms PvP Talent) to expire early if there were multiple War Banners active.
- Fixed an issue that caused Overwatch (Protection PvP Talent) to be incorrectly consumed by reflected damage procs and area of effect spells.
Warrior Anima Power Changes
- New Anima Power: Weathered Runestone — Berserker Rage increases the damage of Overpower, Raging Blow, or Revenge by 40%. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Thorium Hairpin — Whirlwind generates 10 Rage for Arms and Protection, and 4 additional Rage for Fury. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Glory of Skyhold — Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charges. Can be obtained 1 time.
- New Anima Power: Gargolmar’s Shattered Hand — Victory Rush reduces the remaining cooldown of Heroic Leap by 10 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Ancient Rubble — Heroic Leap shatters the ground where you land, dealing Physical damage over 10 seconds to enemies within 16 yards. Can be obtained 4 times.
- New Anima Power: Blade of the Tideskorn — You yell a Demoralizing Shout (Protection) or a Piercing Howl (Arms and Fury) when you land your Heroic Leap. Can be obtained 1 time.
- Repulsive Pennant now deals damage to all enemies within 15 yards of you every 3 seconds while Conqueror's Banner is active. Can be obtained 2 times (was 3).
- Brawler's Brass Knuckles increases Rage generation by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Edge of Hatred increases the damage of Rampage, Mortal Strike, and Shield Slam by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Fan of Longswords chance to cast Whirlwind increased to 100% (was 33%). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Smoldering Inertia damage bonus decreased to 100% (was 200%) and the duration increased to 6 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Succulent Carpaccio now also reduces the cooldown of Ignore Pain by 3 seconds for Arms and Fury. Unchanged for Protection.
- Voracious Culling Blade increases Condemn’s (Venthyr Ability) damage by 50% (was 100%).
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes