Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
On this page, you will find a list of all Warrior class changes coming in Patch 9.0.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Warrior Changes
Fury Warrior Changes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Whirlwind buff to not be applied to the Warrior if Whirlwind was cast during Charge.
Protection Warrior Changes
- Damage of all abilities increased by 10%. Damage of Thunder Clap increased by an additional 10%.
Warrior Covenant Ability Changes
- Conqueror's Banner (Necrolord) has been redesigned — Brandish the Conqueror’s Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
Warrior Conduit Changes
- Veteran's Repute (Necrolord) no longer causes Conqueror's Banner to grant stacks of Glory.
Warrior Legendary Power Changes
In this section, we list all Warrior Legendary Power changes that went live in Patch 9.0.5.
Arms Warrior Legendary Powers
- Enduring Blow’s chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect increased to 25% (was 15%) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Battlelord now triggers from Overpower (was Slam) and reduces the Rage cost of your next Mortal Strike by 15 Rage (was 12).
- Exploiter's Mortal Strike damage bonus increased to 50% (was 25%) and the damage bonus for Venthyr Warriors increased to 36% (was 18%).
Fury Warrior Legendary Powers
- Cadence of Fujieda duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Will of the Berserker duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Reckless Defense now triggers from all Rampage hits (was Rampage critical strikes) and reduces the remaining cooldown of Recklessness and Enraged Regeneration by 1 second (was 3 seconds).
Protection Warrior Legendary Powers
- Reprisal has been redesigned — Charge and Intervene grant you Shield Block, Revenge, and generates 20 Rage.
- Unbreakable Will now also grants an additional charge of Shield Wall.
- Seismic Reverberation damage increased to 75% (was 40%).
Warrior PvP Changes
- Barbarian (PvP talent) no longer resets the cooldown of all Heroic Leap charges when used with Leaper (Legendary Effect).
- Exploiter (Legendary Effect) will grant 25% bonus Mortal Strike damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 50%). For Venthyr Warriors using Condemn, it will grant 18% bonus Mortal Strike damage per stack while in combat with enemy players (was 36%).
- Fixed an issue that caused War Banner (Arms PvP Talent) to expire early if there were multiple War Banners active.
- Fixed an issue that caused Overwatch (Protection PvP Talent) to be incorrectly consumed by reflected damage procs and area of effect spells.
Warrior Anima Power Changes
- New Anima Power: Weathered Runestone — Berserker Rage increases the damage of Overpower, Raging Blow, or Revenge by 40%. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Thorium Hairpin — Whirlwind generates 10 Rage for Arms and Protection, and 4 additional Rage for Fury. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Glory of Skyhold — Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charges. Can be obtained 1 time.
- New Anima Power: Gargolmar’s Shattered Hand — Victory Rush reduces the remaining cooldown of Heroic Leap by 10 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Ancient Rubble — Heroic Leap shatters the ground where you land, dealing Physical damage over 10 seconds to enemies within 16 yards. Can be obtained 4 times.
- New Anima Power: Blade of the Tideskorn — You yell a Demoralizing Shout (Protection) or a Piercing Howl (Arms and Fury) when you land your Heroic Leap. Can be obtained 1 time.
- Repulsive Pennant now deals damage to all enemies within 15 yards of you every 3 seconds while Conqueror's Banner is active. Can be obtained 2 times (was 3).
- Brawler's Brass Knuckles increases Rage generation by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Edge of Hatred increases the damage of Rampage, Mortal Strike, and Shield Slam by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Fan of Longswords chance to cast Whirlwind increased to 100% (was 33%). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Smoldering Inertia damage bonus decreased to 100% (was 200%) and the duration increased to 6 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Succulent Carpaccio now also reduces the cooldown of Ignore Pain by 3 seconds for Arms and Fury. Unchanged for Protection.
- Voracious Culling Blade increases Condemn’s (Venthyr Ability) damage by 50% (was 100%).
The following Anima Powers have been removed: Spattered Soles, Ragemote, Champion's Decree.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th