Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Warrior Covenant Ability Changes
- Conqueror's Banner (Necrolord) has been redesigned — Brandish the Conqueror’s Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
Warrior Conduit Changes
Warrior Legendary Power Changes
Arms Warrior Legendary Powers
- Enduring Blow’s chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect increased to 25% (was 15%) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Battlelord now triggers from Overpower (was Slam) and reduces the Rage cost of your next Mortal Strike by 15 Rage (was 12).
- Exploiter's Mortal Strike damage bonus increased to 50% (was 25%) and the damage bonus for Venthyr Warriors increased to 36% (was 18%).
Fury Warrior Legendary Powers
- Cadence of Fujieda duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Will of the Berserker duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Reckless Defense now triggers from all Rampage hits (was Rampage critical strikes) and reduces the remaining cooldown of Recklessness and Enraged Regeneration by 1 second (was 3 seconds).
Protection Warrior Legendary Powers
- Reprisal has been redesigned — Charge and Intervene grant you Shield Block, Revenge, and generates 20 Rage.
- Unbreakable Will now also grants an additional charge of Shield Wall.
- Seismic Reverberation damage increased to 75% (was 40%).
Warrior Anima Power Changes
- New Anima Power: Weathered Runestone — Berserker Rage increases the damage of Overpower, Raging Blow, or Revenge by 40%. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Thorium Hairpin — Whirlwind generates 10 Rage for Arms and Protection, and 4 additional Rage for Fury. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Glory of Skyhold — Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charges. Can be obtained 1 time.
- New Anima Power: Gargolmar’s Shattered Hand — Victory Rush reduces the remaining cooldown of Heroic Leap by 10 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- New Anima Power: Ancient Rubble — Heroic Leap shatters the ground where you land, dealing Physical damage over 10 seconds to enemies within 16 yards. Can be obtained 4 times.
- New Anima Power: Blade of the Tideskorn — You yell a Demoralizing Shout (Protection) or a Piercing Howl (Arms and Fury) when you land your Heroic Leap. Can be obtained 1 time.
- Repulsive Pennant now deals damage to all enemies within 15 yards of you every 3 seconds while Conqueror's Banner is active. Can be obtained 2 times (was 3).
- Brawler's Brass Knuckles increases Rage generation by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Edge of Hatred increases the damage of Rampage, Mortal Strike, and Shield Slam by 25% (was 20%). Can be obtained 4 times (was 5).
- Fan of Longswords chance to cast Whirlwind increased to 100% (was 33%). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Succulent Carpaccio now also reduces the cooldown of Ignore Pain by 3 seconds for Arms and Fury. Unchanged for Protection.
- Voracious Culling Blade increases Condemn’s (Venthyr Ability) damage by 50% (was 100%).
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Patch 9.1 Release Date Speculation
- World Boss for the Week of February 23rd - Valinor
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 200 Gear Piece
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623 - Class Changes Summary
- Who Can Get and Ride Covenant Mounts Logic Deciphered
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: February 22nd
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Is Live This Week!
- Patch 9.1 Raid Armor Sets Will Use Legendary Item Appearances