Death Knight Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Death Knight Covenant Ability Changes
- Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian) damage increased by 15% and damage reduction debuff increased to 8% (was 5%).
- Death's Due (Night Fae) damage reduction debuff and Strength buff increased to 2% per stack (was 1%). Now stacks up to 4 times (was 8).
Death Knight Legendary Power Changes
Blood Death Knight Legendary Powers
- Phearomones now grants 10% Haste while inside your Death and Decay (was 8%).
- Crimson Rune Weapon now causes Dancing Rune Weapon to generate 5 Bone Shield charges and reduces the cooldown of Dancing Rune Weapon by 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Vampiric Aura now increases the duration of Vampiric Blood by 3 seconds and grants 5% Leech for the duration.
- Gorefiend's Domination now also grants 45 Runic Power when Vampiric Blood is used.
Unholy Death Knight Legendary Powers
- Reanimated Shambler explosion damage increased by 5% and now approximately procs every 1.75 minutes (was 1.5).
PvP Talent Changes
- Removed the stun when summoning the temporary ghoul version of Raise Dead (Rank 1) in PvP.
Death Knight Anima Power Changes
- New Anima Power: Entropic Pool — Dealing damage with Death and Decay increases damage you deal to the target by 2%. This effect stacks.
- New Anima Power: Bone Borrower — Death Grip reduces the target's damage dealt to you by 20% for 10 sec, and animates a Risen Skulker or Magus of the Dead for 1 minute.
- Damage dealt by the minions summoned by Bone Borrower and Bone Harvester have been significantly increased.
- Occult Emitter has been redesigned — Now increases Runic Power generation by 100% while affected by your Anti-Magic Shell or Anti-Magic Zone.
- Monstrous Concoction has been redesigned — Now increases damage and attack speed for you and all your minions by 10% for 8 seconds whenever you cast Death Coil.
- Exterminator has been redesigned — Now gives 2 additional max charges of Death Grip and killing a Mawrat resets all charges. Stacks 2 times.
- Darkreaver's Ward now also increases Anti-Magic Shell duration by 3 seconds and no longer increases the spell damage reduction of Anti-Magic Zone.
- Darkreaver's Lens spell reflection now also applies to Anti-Magic Shell.
- Creeping Decay now has an additional charge and no longer grants 10% damage reduction while in your Death and Decay.
- Death Turf now also reduces damage you take from enemies by 10% while in your Death and Decay.
- Unbreakable Cuffs now also increase Physical and Frost damage you deal to affected enemies by 15% and no longer increases the duration of Chains of Ice.
- Blood-tinged Poker now increases Sacrificial Pact damage by 400% (was 300%) and reduces Raise Dead's cooldown to 20 seconds (was 25 seconds).
- Lich Robes now reduces the cooldown of Lichborne by 4 seconds (was 10 seconds) per 10 Runic Power spent (was using Death Strike). Stacks 2 times (was 3).
- Force Pull has been renamed to Death Hook and has an additional effect — Causes Death Grip to instead pull you to the target.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon
- Shadowlands Covenant Data by Class and Spec
- Third Maw Mount Coming in Patch 9.0.5 - Bound Shadehound