Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
General Shaman Changes
Elemental Shaman Changes
- Earth Shock damage increased by 30%.
- Earthquake damage increased by 70%.
- Lava Beam damage increased by 35%.
- Lava Burst damage reduced by 10%.
Enhancement Shaman Changes
- Lava Lash damage increased by 40%.
- Stormkeeper (Level 45 Talent) now increases the damage of Chain Lightning by 300% (was 2 Lightning Bolts by 150%).
- Stormbringer can now correctly trigger from Ice Strike (Level 25 Talent) and Sundering (Level 45 Talent).
- Fixed an issue where Stormkeeper (Level 45 Talent) and Maelstrom Weapon were both increasing the damage of Chain Lightning at the same time.
Restoration Shaman Changes
- Lava Burst damage reduced by 10%.
- Fixed an issue where Earthen Wall Totem (Level 35 Talent) could absorb more damage than intended when an area damage spell hit multiple allies.
Shaman Covenant Ability Changes
- Vesper Totem (Kyrian) damage and healing increased by 25%.
- Fae Transfusion (Night Fae) damage increased by 25%, the healing from damage conversion increased to 60% (was 40%) and the heal radius increased to 20 yards (was 12 yards).
- Primordial Wave’s (Necrolord) Enhancement Lightning Bolt effect now deals 150% damage (was 100%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Primordial Wave (Necrolord) to not be usable on allies that are in Mercenary Mode.
- Chain Harvest (Venthyr) the damage and healing increased by 15% for Elemental and Restoration Shaman.
- Chain Harvest (Venthyr) will now light up on the Action Bar when players can cast it instantly through Maelstrom Weapon.
Shaman Legendary Power Changes
Elemental Shaman Legendary Powers
Enhancement Shaman Legendary Powers
- Legacy of the Frost Witch now causes Stormstrike to deal 30% increased damage (was 15%).
- The debuff from Doom Winds now persists through death.
Restoration Shaman Legendary Powers
- Jonat's Natural Focus now increases the next Chain Heal by 20% (was 10%).
- Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem now reduces mana cost of Healing Wave and Chain Heal by 40% (was 25%).
Shaman PvP Changes
- Hex now interrupts players that are channeling to capture a PvP objective if the player is susceptible to Hex.
Shaman Anima Power Changes
- New Anima Power: Depleted Tesla Coil — Gain the effects of Stormkeeper every 15 seconds.
- New Anima Power: Pure Elemental Core — Increases the duration of your Fire Elemental or Storm Elemental by 50% for Elemental. Increases the duration of Feral Spirit by 100% for Enhancement. When you drop Spirit Link Totem, immediately heal all allies for 15% of their maximum health, and harm all enemies in the radius for 15% of their max health for Restoration. Stacks up to 2 times.
- New Anima Power: Bottle of Swirling Maelstrom — Increases Earthquake and Earth Shock damage for Elemental, increases Maelstrom Weapon bonus damage and healing for Enhancement, and periodically deals nature damage to enemies inside of your Healing Rain for Restoration. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Storm Conduit now increases Nature and Frost damage by 50% (was Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning).
- Tsunami Relic now increases healing done by 50% (was casting healing spells faster).
- Blood of Heroes now also causes your first Bloodlust or Heroism per floor to not incur its cooldown.
- Deathseer Choker damage and healing per totem increased by 10% (was 5%).
- Heart of the Deathseer has been redesigned — Chain Lightning hits 3 additional targets and damage increases by 20% per jump for Elemental and Restoration. Lava Lash now spreads Flame Shock to 5 nearby targets, and Lava Lash damage is increased by 500% for Enhancement.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 02 Mar. 2021: Updated for Build 37774.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes