Fury Warrior Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Shadowlands 9.0.5
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Fury Warrior, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Warrior specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Warrior Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Best Overall Legendary for Fury Warrior
These are our recommendations for which legendary to craft first as a PvE player that does a variety of content. While you may eventually want multiple legendaries in different types of content, this is the primary recommendation for crafting your first one.
Signet of Tormented Kings provides the strongest legendary for both single- and multi-target damage, alongside the Bladestorm talent. It does complicate the rotation somewhat, due to needing to ensure that Enrage is active before using any cooldowns, and Bladestorm may be cancelled early in order to use Condemn, Execute, or Rampage when at maximum Rage. For those players not interested in the changed rotation, Deathmaker is only slightly behind.
Best Raiding Legendaries for Fury Warrior
These are the best Raiding legendaries for Fury Warriors.
- Signet of Tormented Kings is the multi-target legendary of choice due to extra Bladestorm procs, but has also risen to prominance in single target due to the increased buff uptime, even though Bladestorm is not often considered a single target talent. Using it effectively can be a bit tricky, due to wanting Enrage to be active before using Recklessness, but this can be alleviated by using Fresh Meat or delaying opening cooldowns until Rampage is available.
- Deathmaker is very competitive in single-target and two-target cleave, allowing increased Siegebreaker uptime, even when the ability is not talented.
- Will of the Berserker is technically one of the strongest legendary effects. However, it has a short duration tied to a long activation cooldown, which can easily fall off through no fault of your own, leaving you unable to reapply it until Recklessness comes back off cooldown. This likelihood substantially lowers the value of the legendary effect to the point where it is better not to bother with it at all.
Best Mythic+ and Torghast Legendaries for Fury Warrior
This section covers the best Mythic+ and Torghast legendaries. For this evaluation, we are considering a mix of AoE and single-target, but with a bias towards AoE. As you will see, the best AoE legendaries are not necessarily the best Mythic+ legendaries, as you will need to do both at least decently well to be viable in Mythic+.
- Signet of Tormented Kings is now the best universal legendary due to its competitiveness with Deathmaker in single target, and exceptional value in multitarget such as Mythic+ dungeons. When using it, Bladestorm should always be talented, and care should be taken to not activate Recklessness until a fresh Enrage has been triggered.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Further clarification confirming Signet as the primary legendary choice.
- 30 Jan. 2021: Updated Signet as a competitive single target legendary based on new theorycrafting.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated recommended legendary from Judgement to Deathmaker.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes