Fury Warrior Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Dragonflight 10.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Fury Warrior, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Warrior specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Warrior Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Equip Two Fury Warrior Legendaries in Patch 9.2
With the addition of Unity, all Fury Warriors will automatically gain the effect of their Covenant Legendary power. This allows Deathmaker to be used at the same time, interchanged with Signet of Tormented Kings in Mythic+ dungeons.
Legendaries should always be crafted in slots which grant a free socket: Head, Neck, Wrist, Waist, or Ring, ideally without conflicting with tier set slots: Head, Shoulder, Chest, Hands, Legs. This makes Neck, Wrist, Waist, and Ring the best general places to craft legendaries when possible.
Covenant Legendary Powers for Fury Warrior
There are four Covenant-specific Legendaries which interact with each of their associated Covenant abilities. Although they are Covenant-specific they are not universally the best Legendary for each spec, largely doubling down on what the Covenant ability already excels at. These powers are enabled when making use of the new Unity Legendary in Patch 9.2
- Kyrian — Elysian Might sets up a powerful burst window which is very strong in Mythic+ and capable in single target.
- Necrolord — Glory allows Conqueror's Banner to buff a third ally, while increasing the Banner duration based on Rage spent. While not very good by itself, it synergizes extremely well with the Fury Warrior 4-Piece tier set.
- Night Fae — Nature's Fury adds an extra damage-over-time effect to the Ancient Aftershock ground effect. It is stronger than Signet of Tormented Kings in single-target and it also hits multiple targets, making it useful in a variety of content. However, the lengthy tick time makes it somewhat less suited for Mythic+ dungeons.
- Venthyr — Sinful Surge extends Recklessness up to 100% uptime during Condemn windows, though its effect overlaps with the tier set, resulting in the combination being weaker than other covenants.
Best Legendaries for Fury Warrior
Because the Unity effectively replaces individual covenant Legendaries, it is not recommend to craft them anymore. Instead, focus on other Legendaries which can be used alongside it for even more power. While you may eventually want alternative Legendaries for optimizing different types of content, this is the primary recommendation for crafting.
Signet of Tormented Kings is the best Legendary for Mythic+ and multitarget raid content, due to triggering additional cooldowns and greatly increasing multitarget damage potential. It is recommended that you craft it in a Ring slot.
Deathmaker is the single-target raid Legendary of choice due to the tier set increasing the amount of Rage generated and spent casting Rampage, giving the Legendary many more opportunities to proc. It is recommended that you craft it in the Cloak slot in order to avoid conflicting with tier.
Unity is required to make use of two Legendary powers at the same time, and although players will automatically earn a Legendary belt with this power, its item level may not be upgraded. It will therefore be necessary to recraft the Legendary, even if maintaining it on the same slot, although this does not need to be done immediately. It is recommended to craft it on the Waist slot if only playing Fury, while the Wrist or Helmet for an easier time switching to Arms.
Glory is effectively replaced by Unity, but may be worth crafting individually if the four piece tier set is obtained well in advance of unlocking the new power, in order to make the most of the Necrolord build. Because it will be replaced anyway, it is recommended that you craft it in the Waist slot.
Other Fury Warrior Legendaries
These Legendaries are not recommended for crafting for competitive reasons, outside of simply wanting to play with them.
- Leaper has no value in combat, but can be very useful for navigating the game world, though players who have unlocked flying will find it less useful.
- Nature's Fury, Elysian Might, Sinful Surge, and Glory are not recommended for crafting due to being replaced by Unity.
- Will of the Berserker only triggers after Recklessness fades, making it a poor combination with the tier set.
- Cadence of Fujieda provides extra Haste in a time where Fury already has it in abundance, otherwise complicating the rotation with an extra buff to maintain.
- Reckless Defense has some hypothetical use alongside Reckless Abandon in heavily sustained cleave, but generally lacks the burst potential of Signet in Mythic+ dungeons.
- Seismic Reverberation could also have some use in sustained multitarget situations, but is largely eclipsed by Signet.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- New Love is in the Air Armor Sets in Patch 10.2.5
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Dragonflight Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Week 2
- Full Trading Post Rotation for December 2023
- New Returning Items Tab for Trading Post Items in Patch 10.2.5
- Will Sylvanas Return in Patch 10.2.5?
- Night Elf Paladin NPC Spotted in Patch 10.2.5
- New Trading Post Mount in Patch 10.2.5 - Savage Blue Battle Turtle