Fury Warrior Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Shadowlands 9.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Fury Warrior, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
Legendary Powers are special effects affixed to items in the Shadowlands (through Runecarving). Most of these effects have benefits that are specific to your spec, and others work for all Warrior specs. On this page, we will go through the best ones for all types of content. Please refer to our Warrior Legendary Powers page and our Runecarving page for more information about these powers.
Best Overall Legendary for Fury Warrior
These are our recommendations for which legendary to craft first as a PvE player that does a variety of content. While you may eventually want multiple legendaries in different types of content, this is the primary recommendation for crafting your first one.
Deathmaker is currently the strongest legendary effect in single-target. Because it has an independent chance to trigger on each target hit, it can affect extra targets, but does not do so consistently or reliably, making other legendaries such as Signet of Tormented Kings better choices for multi-target situations.
Best Raiding Legendaries for Fury Warrior
These are the best Raiding legendaries for Fury Warriors.
- Deathmaker is very competitive in single-target, allowing higher uptime on Siegebreaker. While the effect does work in multi-target situations, it is less reliable, as each target hit has an independent chance of proccing the effect.
- Judgment of the Arbiter is a rather bland, but reliable single-target effect, which also has the potential for AoE under the right conditions. In a perfect setup, the tank will wear the second effect, allowing the blast to easily arc through enemy targets.
- Will of the Berserker is technically the strongest legendary effect, very slightly ahead of other options. However, it has a short duration tied to a long activation cooldown, which can easily fall off through no fault of your own, leaving you unable to reapply it until Recklessness comes back off cooldown. This likelihood substantially lowers the value of the legendary effect to the point where it is better not to bother with it at all.
Best Mythic+ and Torghast Legendaries for Fury Warrior
This section covers the best Mythic+ and Torghast legendaries. For this evaluation, we are considering a mix of AoE and single-target, but with a bias towards AoE. As you will see, the best AoE legendaries are not necessarily the best Mythic+ legendaries, as you will need to do both at least decently well to be viable in Mythic+.
- Signet of Tormented Kings is a somewhat random legendary, but has the highest multi-target potential due to extra Bladestorm procs. Using it effectively is a bit tricky, but this can be alleviated with Fresh Meat, which allows you to ensure that Enrage is active (by using Bloodthirst) before using Recklessness and potentially triggering the extra Bladestorm. The effect does fall behind on single-target, however, so ensure that raw AoE throughput is what you are going for before dedicating to it.
- Judgment of the Arbiter remains powerful so long as there is a reliable second player using it, in order to arc the effect between targets. Doing so correctly can require tricky positioning at times, so take care to ensure you are actually hitting enemy targets effectively.
- Deathmaker is only a bit behind Judgment, making it a solid choice for players who do not want to depend on always having a second player in proper position.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Updated recommended legendary from Judgement to Deathmaker.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers