Monk Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Mistweaver Monk Changes
Windwalker Monk Changes
- Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger is now vulnerable to Hibernate, Polymorph and Fear crowd-control effects.
- Touch of Death is now affected by Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fixed an issue that caused Storm, Earth, and Fire's cast to sometimes break nearby enemies’ Stealth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger to be able to target enemies in Stealth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tiger Palm to grant an additional stack of Mark of the Crane when Storm, Earth, and Fire is active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Mark of the Crane to be maintained permanently at maximum stacks while fighting a single target.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits from using Fists of Fury, Rising Sun Kick, and Whirling Dragon Punch (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits to continue channeling Fists of Fury after the Monk's Fists of Fury channel ended.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Spinning Crane Kick's damage to not be properly increased by Mark of the Crane if targets die with the Monk's mark active.
Monk Covenant Ability Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Faeline Stomp (Night Fae) to not deal damage when used to engage creatures in combat.
- Fallen Order’s (Venthyr) fallen Tiger and Ox adepts have had their stats increased by 20%.
Monk Legendary Power Changes
General Monk Legendary Powers
- Shaohao's Might now causes Tiger Palm to have a 40% chance (was 10%) to deal 300% of normal damage (was 250%) and reduce the remaining cooldown of your Brews by 2 additional seconds (was 1 second).
Brewmaster Monk Legendary Powers
- Mighty Pour now causes Celestial Brew to increase your Armor by 50% (was 25%) for 8 seconds (was 7 seconds), and causes Purifying Brew to have a 35% chance to not consume a charge (was 25%).
Mistweaver Monk Legendary Powers
- Clouded Focus healing increased by 20% (was 15%) and mana cost reduced by 20% (was 15%).
Windwalker Monk Legendary Powers
- Xuen's Battlegear critical strike chance increased by 50% (was 30%) and Fists of Fury cooldown reduced by 5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 04 Mar. 2021: Updated with some undocumented changes.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Updates: Arena Matchmaking, Title and Gear Changes
- Burning Crusade Classic Release Date? Brief Ad Popup On Battle Net Indicates June 1st
- Children's Week Is Here, May 3rd to May 10th
- Fun Fact: Turtle Polymorph Unique Sleep Interaction
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 8: Shadow and Arcane Move Up at the Top
- Ve'nari Reputation Paragon Rewards in Patch 9.1
- World of Warcraft's 17th Anniversary Event Rewards
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38511 Class Changes