Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
Assassination Rogue Changes
- Level 56 New Passive: Cut to the Chase — Envenom extends the duration of your Slice and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Slice and Dice was removed.
- Venomous Wounds now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
Rogue Covenant Ability Changes
- Flagellation (Venthyr) no longer costs Energy (was 20 Energy), duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds), Haste is now granted immediately, and no longer has a second activation. Flagellation’s initial damage increased by 270%, additional damage from spending combo points increased by 160%, and deals damage 1 time upon use (was 3).
Rogue Conduit Changes
- Lashing Scars (Venthyr) now causes 4 additional lashes (was 2). This will allow the Rogue to start at 5% Haste upon activation.
Rogue Legendary Power Changes
- Mark of the Master Assassin now only affects auto-attack and Rogue abilities’ critical strike chance.
- Tiny Toxic Blades now causes Shiv to deal 500% increased damage (was 350%).
- Essence of Bloodfang damage increased by 30%.
Assassination Rogue Legendary Powers
- Doomblade now deals an additional 45% Bleed damage (was 30%).
- Duskwalker's Patch reduces Vendetta’s cooldown for every 30 Energy you expend (was 50 Energy).
Outlaw Rogue Legendary Powers
- Guile Charm increases your damage dealt by up to 15% (was 10%) and lasts up to 12 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Greenskin's Wickers increases the damage of your next Pistol Shot by 300% (was 200%).
- Concealed Blunderbuss now has a chance to fire your next Pistol Shot 3 additional times (was 2).
Subtlety Rogue Legendary Powers
- The Rotten now causes Backstab to deal 50% increased damage (was 30%).
- Deathly Shadows increases all damage dealt by 20% (was 15%) for 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Patch 9.1 Release Date Speculation
- World Boss for the Week of February 23rd - Valinor
- Complete 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Item Level 200 Gear Piece
- Patch 9.0.5 Build 37623 - Class Changes Summary
- Who Can Get and Ride Covenant Mounts Logic Deciphered
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: February 22nd
- Burning Crusade Timewalking Is Live This Week!
- Patch 9.1 Raid Armor Sets Will Use Legendary Item Appearances