Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Assassination Rogue Changes
- Level 56 New Passive: Cut to the Chase — Envenom extends the duration of your Slice and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Venomous Wounds now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
- Slice and Dice has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Crimson Tempest (Level 50 Talent) from triggering Alacrity (Level 45 Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Poison Bomb (Level 50 Talent) to deal damage to sapped targets while not breaking the crowd-control.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Envenom's buff from retaining up to 30% of its duration when refreshed.
Subtlety Rogue Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Premeditation (Level 15 Talent) to rarely not be applied when entering Stealth.
Rogue Covenant Ability Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian) to apply Find Weakness for non-Subtlety Rogues when cast from Stealth.
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord) initial damage increased by 300% and now grants 1 combo point plus 1 per active bone spike after it strikes the target.
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord) is now removed when the target leaves combat and no longer refunds a charge and gets removed when the target is healed to full.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) initial damage from dealing critical strike.
- Fixed an issue that precented Serrated Bone Spike's bleed debuff from being counted towards the Envenom damage bonus from Doomblade (Legendary Power).
- Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) damage is now correctly increased by Assassinations' Mastery: Potent Assassin.
- Broadside (Outlaw Talent) now correctly causes Sepsis (Night Fae) to generate an additional combo point.
- Flagellation (Venthyr) no longer costs Energy (was 20 Energy), duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds), Haste is now granted immediately, and no longer has a second activation. Flagellation’s initial damage increased by 270%, additional damage from spending combo points increased by 160%, and deals damage 1 time upon use (was 3).
Rogue Conduit Changes
- Lashing Scars (Venthyr) now causes 4 additional lashes (was 2). This will allow the Rogue to start at 5% Haste upon activation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Count the Odds buff to be removed when any Roll the Bones enhancements expire.
Rogue Legendary Power Changes
General Rogue Legendary Powers
- Mark of the Master Assassin now only affects auto-attack and Rogue abilities’ critical strike chance.
- Tiny Toxic Blades now causes Shiv to deal 500% increased damage (was 350%).
- Essence of Bloodfang damage increased by 30%.
Assassination Rogue Legendary Powers
- Doomblade now deals an additional 45% Bleed damage (was 30%).
- Fixed an issue that was causing Doomblade's bleed effect to incorrectly be affected by Armor.
- Duskwalker's Patch reduces Vendetta’s cooldown for every 30 Energy you expend (was 50 Energy).
Outlaw Rogue Legendary Powers
- Guile Charm increases your damage dealt by up to 15% (was 10%) and lasts up to 12 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Greenskin's Wickers increases the damage of your next Pistol Shot by 300% (was 200%).
- Concealed Blunderbuss now has a chance to fire your next Pistol Shot 3 additional times (was 2).
Subtlety Rogue Legendary Powers
- The Rotten now causes Backstab to deal 50% increased damage (was 30%).
- Deathly Shadows increases all damage dealt by 20% (was 15%) for 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
PvP Talent Changes
- Control is King (Outlaw) can no longer override an Adrenaline Rush with a longer duration.
- Shadowy Duel (Subtlety) can no longer be cast on targets that have immunities active such as Ice Block or Divine Shield.
Rogue Anima Power Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Silent Footpads to not increase Rogue's melee damage.
- Silent Footpads can now be activated from Stealth through Vanish.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for 9.0.5 launch.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)