Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5
On this page, you will find a list of all Rogue class changes coming in Patch 9.0.5.
TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE
Assassination Rogue Changes
- Level 56 New Passive: Cut to the Chase — Envenom extends the duration of your Slice and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Venomous Wounds now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
- Slice and Dice has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Crimson Tempest (Level 50 Talent) from triggering Alacrity (Level 45 Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Poison Bomb (Level 50 Talent) to deal damage to sapped targets while not breaking the crowd-control.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Envenom's buff from retaining up to 30% of its duration when refreshed.
Subtlety Rogue Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Premeditation (Level 15 Talent) to rarely not be applied when entering Stealth.
Rogue Covenant Ability Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian) to apply Find Weakness for non-Subtlety Rogues when cast from Stealth.
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord) initial damage increased by 300% and now grants 1 combo point plus 1 per active bone spike after it strikes the target.
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord) is now removed when the target leaves combat and no longer refunds a charge and gets removed when the target is healed to full.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) initial damage from dealing critical strike.
- Fixed an issue that precented Serrated Bone Spike's bleed debuff from being counted towards the Envenom damage bonus from Doomblade (Legendary Power).
- Serrated Bone Spike's (Necrolord) damage is now correctly increased by Assassinations' Mastery: Potent Assassin.
- Broadside (Outlaw Talent) now correctly causes Sepsis (Night Fae) to generate an additional combo point.
- Flagellation (Venthyr) no longer costs Energy (was 20 Energy), duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds), Haste is now granted immediately, and no longer has a second activation. Flagellation’s initial damage increased by 270%, additional damage from spending combo points increased by 160%, and deals damage 1 time upon use (was 3).
Rogue Conduit Changes
- Lashing Scars (Venthyr) now causes 4 additional lashes (was 2). This will allow the Rogue to start at 5% Haste upon activation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Count the Odds buff to be removed when any Roll the Bones enhancements expire.
Rogue Legendary Power Changes
In this section, we list all Rogue Legendary Power changes that went live in Patch 9.0.5.
General Rogue Legendary Powers
- Mark of the Master Assassin now only affects auto-attack and Rogue abilities’ critical strike chance.
- Tiny Toxic Blades now causes Shiv to deal 500% increased damage (was 350%).
- Essence of Bloodfang damage increased by 30%.
Assassination Rogue Legendary Powers
- Doomblade now deals an additional 45% Bleed damage (was 30%).
- Fixed an issue that was causing Doomblade's bleed effect to incorrectly be affected by Armor.
- Duskwalker's Patch reduces Vendetta’s cooldown for every 30 Energy you expend (was 50 Energy).
Outlaw Rogue Legendary Powers
- Guile Charm increases your damage dealt by up to 15% (was 10%) and lasts up to 12 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Greenskin's Wickers increases the damage of your next Pistol Shot by 300% (was 200%).
- Concealed Blunderbuss now has a chance to fire your next Pistol Shot 3 additional times (was 2).
Subtlety Rogue Legendary Powers
- The Rotten now causes Backstab to deal 50% increased damage (was 30%).
- Deathly Shadows increases all damage dealt by 20% (was 15%) for 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
PvP Talent Changes
- Control is King (Outlaw) can no longer override an Adrenaline Rush with a longer duration.
- Shadowy Duel (Subtlety) can no longer be cast on targets that have immunities active such as Ice Block or Divine Shield.
Rogue Anima Power Changes
- Fixed an issue that caused Silent Footpads to not increase Rogue's melee damage.
- Silent Footpads can now be activated from Stealth through Vanish.
More Patch 9.0.5 Class Changes
You can find other Patch 9.0.5 class changes linked below.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated for 9.0.5 launch.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd