Warrior Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Welcome to our guide that covers Warrior Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Warriors by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Best Covenants for Warriors
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Warrior spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Warrior Covenant Ability
Spear of Bastion: Throw a Kyrian spear at the target location, dealing (110% of Attack Power) Arcane damage instantly and an additional (120% of Attack Power) damage over 4 seconds. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Enemies hit are tethered to Spear of Bastion's location for the duration. Generates 25 Rage. (Instant, 25-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Night Fae Warrior Covenant Ability
Ancient Aftershock: Unleash a wave of anima, dealing (220% of Attack Power) Nature damage to up to 5 enemies and knocking them down for 1.5 seconds. The ground will continue to expel anima, dealing (140% of Attack Power) Nature damage to up to 5 enemies and generating 16 Rage per enemy over 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds, targets are briefly knocked down.(Instant, Requires Melee Weapon, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Warrior Covenant Ability
Conqueror's Banner: Brandish the Conqueror's Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and 2 nearest allies, and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. Lasts 15 seconds. Generates 4 Rage (Arms / Protection) 6 Rage (Fury) per second. (Instant, 2-minute cooldown)
Venthyr Warrior Covenant Ability
Condemn (Replaces Execute). Condemn deals Shadow damage, can be used on enemies who are above 80% health or below 20% health, and weakens the target, preventing some of the damage they would deal to you. (Instant, Costs 20-40 Rage, Requires Melee Weapon/Range, 6-second cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Page updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Ancient Aftershock changed from stun to knockdown.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Condemn changes.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 01 Jun. 2020: Added Necrolord Banner asset.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- The Great Mythic+ Challenge: From Zero to Hero
- 9.1.5 Season 2 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 8 and 9
- Molten Core SoM Hardcore Raid: Magmadar and Garr
- A Preview of the Unranked Mail PvP Set in Patch 9.2
- What Would Bring You Back to the Game?
- Player with Honor Level 2529 in World of Warcraft
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 4th
- The State of Burning Crusade Classic Server Populations