Warrior Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Warriors in Shadowlands.
Welcome to our guide that covers Warrior Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands. We first present you a summary of all the abilities before going over the individual Signature and Covenant Class Abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Warriors by Each Covenant
- Signature Ability — Summon Steward calls your steward to bring you a Phial of Serenity.
- Warrior Ability — Spear of Bastion deals damage and generates Rage.
- Night Fae
- Signature Ability — Soulshape transforms you into a Vulpin, instantly teleporting you forward, increasing your movement speed for a short time.
- Warrior Ability — Ancient Aftershock releases a shockwave that deals Nature damage and knocks them down for a short duration.
- Signature Ability — Fleshcraft provides an absorption shield and increases damage taken.
- Warrior Ability — Conqueror's Banner gives Mastery and increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies.
- Signature Ability — Door of Shadows teleports you to a targeted location.
- Warrior Ability — Condemn weakens the target, preventing some of damage they would deal to you.
Best Covenants for Warriors
For more information regarding the best Covenants for each Warrior spec, please refer to our spec-specific pages:
Kyrian Warrior Covenant Ability
Spear of Bastion: Throw a Kyrian spear at the target location, dealing (110% of Attack Power) Arcane damage instantly and an additional (120% of Attack Power) damage over 4 seconds. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Enemies hit are tethered to Spear of Bastion's location for the duration. Generates 25 Rage. (Instant, 25-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Night Fae Warrior Covenant Ability
Ancient Aftershock: Unleash a wave of anima, dealing (220% of Attack Power) Nature damage to up to 5 enemies and knocking them down for 1.5 seconds. The ground will continue to expel anima, dealing (140% of Attack Power) Nature damage to up to 5 enemies and generating 16 Rage per enemy over 12 seconds. Every 3 seconds, targets are briefly knocked down.(Instant, Requires Melee Weapon, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Warrior Covenant Ability
Conqueror's Banner: Brandish the Conqueror's Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and 2 nearest allies, and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. Lasts 15 seconds. Generates 4 Rage (Arms / Protection) 6 Rage (Fury) per second. (Instant, 2-minute cooldown)
Venthyr Warrior Covenant Ability
Condemn (Replaces Execute). Condemn deals Shadow damage, can be used on enemies who are above 80% health or below 20% health, and weakens the target, preventing some of the damage they would deal to you. (Instant, Costs 20-40 Rage, Requires Melee Weapon/Range, 6-second cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
- 27 Jun. 2021: Page updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5 release.
- 22 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Ancient Aftershock changed from stun to knockdown.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Condemn changes.
- 20 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 15 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34714.
- 09 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34615.
- 01 Jun. 2020: Added Necrolord Banner asset.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th