Warrior Covenant Abilities in Shadowlands
Here, you will find all class-specific Covenant abilities available to Warriors in Shadowlands.
Here is our guide to all the covenant abilities for Warriors. We first present you with a summary of the abilities (the signature ability and the class-specific ability) provided by each covenant, before going through all class-specific abilities in more detail.
Summary of Abilities Granted to Warriors by Each Covenant
- Night Fae
Kyrian Warrior Covenant Ability
Spear of Bastion: Throw a Kyrian spear at the target location, dealing (200% of Attack Power) Arcane damage instantly and an additional (216% of Attack Power) damage over 4 seconds. Enemies hit are tethered to Spear of Bastion's location for the duration. Generates 25 Rage.
(Instant, 25-yard range, 60-second cooldown)
Night Fae Warrior Covenant Ability
Ancient Aftershock: Slam the ground with your weapon, releasing a shockwave dealing (220% of Attack Power) Nature damage and stunning up to 5 enemies for 1.5 seconds. Enemies struck take (42% of Attack Power) Nature damage every 2 seconds for 12 seconds and transfer it to you as 6 Rage.
(Instant, 1.5-minute cooldown)
Necrolord Warrior Covenant Ability
Conqueror's Banner: Brandish the banner of the Necrolords for 2 minutes, increasing your movement speed by 10% and causing Mortal Strike (Arms), Raging Blow (Fury), Shield Slam (Protection) to grant you Glory. Killing an enemy grants 2 stacks of Glory. Reactivating this ability plants the banner in the ground, granting 20% of maximum Health and 50% Attack Speed to you and 4 allies within 15 yards of the banner. Lasts 2 seconds per Glory, up to 30 seconds.
(Instant, 2-minute cooldown)
Venthyr Warrior Covenant Ability
- Arms/Protection: Condemn a foe to suffer for their sins, causing up to (184.4% of Attack Power) Shadow damage. Only usable on enemies who are above 80% Health or below 20% Health. The primary target is weakened, preventing up to (200% of Attack Power) damage they would deal to you. If your foe survives, 20% of the Rage spent is refunded.
- Fury: Condemn a foe to suffer for their sins, causing (255% of Attack Power) Shadow damage. Only usable on enemies who are above 80% Health or below 20% Health. The primary target is weakened, preventing (200% of Attack Power) damage they would deal to you. Generates NYI Rage.
(Instant, Costs 20-40 Rage, Requires Melee Weapon/Range, 6-second cooldown)
Other Covenant Class Abilities
You can find all class-specific Covenant abilities available for other classes linked below.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 01 Jun. 2020: Added Necrolord Banner asset.
- 25 May 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Page added.
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled
- WoW Weapons Recreated in Monster Hunter: World