Warrior Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Warrior Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Warrior Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Warrior-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Warrior Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Warrior Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Leaper (Waist/Feet) — Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charges.
- Misshapen Mirror (Neck/Chest) — Spell Reflection lasts 60% longer, and applies to your nearest ally.
- Seismic Reverberation (Head/Shoulder/Feet)
- Arms: if Whirlwind hits 3 or more enemies, it hits them 1 additional time for 80% damage.
- Fury: if Whirlwind hits 3 or more enemies, it hits them 1 additional time for 100% damage.
- Protection: if Whirlwind or Revenge hits 3 or more enemies, it hits them 1 additional time for 75% damage.
- Signet of Tormented Kings (Wrist/Finger) — Activating Bladestorm/ Ravager, Recklessness, or Avatar randomly casts one of the other two abilities at reduced effectiveness.
Arms Warrior Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Arms Warriors.
- Battlelord (Neck/Wrist) — Your Overpower has a 40% chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike and reduce the Rage cost of your next Mortal Strike by 15.
- Enduring Blow (Head/Waist) — Your Mortal Strike has a 25% chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect to your target for 6 seconds.
- Exploiter (Shoulder/Finger) — Execute causes the target to take 50% more damage from your next Mortal Strike, stacking up to 2 times.
- Unhinged (Head/Wrist/Hands) — While Ravager or Bladestorm is active, you automatically cast a total of 2 Mortal Strikes at random nearby enemies.
To find out the best Legendaries for Arms Warrior, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Fury Warrior Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Fury Warriors in Shadowlands.
- Cadence of Fujieda (Waist/Legs) — Bloodthirst
increases your Haste by 1% for 12 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Source: Memory of Fujieda — Drops from World Boss Mortanis.
- Deathmaker (Back/Legs) — Rampage has a 30% chance to apply the Siegebreaker effect to your target for 6 seconds.
- Reckless Defense (Head/Hands) — Rampage strikes have 20% chance to reduce the remaining cooldown of your Recklessness and Enraged Regeneration by 1 second.
- Will of the Berserker (Back/Chest) — When Recklessness expires, your Critical Strike is increased by 7% for 12 seconds. Your Raging Blow will refresh the duration of this effect.
To find out the best Legendaries for Fury Warrior, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Protection Warrior Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Protection Warriors.
- Reprisal (Legs/Feet) — Charge and Intervene grant you Shield Block, Revenge, and generate 20 Rage.
- The Wall (Shoulder/Back) — Shield Slam generates an additional 5 Rage and reduces the remaining cooldown of Shield Wall by 5 seconds.
- Thunderlord (Hands/Feet) — Each enemy hit by Thunder Clap reduces the remaining cooldown on Demoralizing Shout by 1.5 seconds, up to 4.5 seconds.
- Unbreakable Will (Chest/Finger) — Shield Wall gains 1 additional charge, and grants 50% of its effect to all party members.
To find out the best Legendaries for Protection Warrior, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Warrior Legendary Powers
- Elysian Might (Legs/Feet) — Spear of Bastion's duration is increased by 4 seconds. While you remain within Spear of Bastion's area your critical strike damage is increased by 25%.
- Glory (Chest/Waist) — Conqueror's Banner affects 1 additional ally and every 20 (Arms/Fury) or 10 Rage (Protection) you spend while it is active increases the duration of your banner by 0.5 seconds.
- Nature's Fury (Back/Wrist/Hands) — Ancient Aftershock's duration is increased by 3 seconds and enemies hit take (41.5% of Attack Power) Nature damage over 6 seconds, stacking 6 times.
- Sinful Surge (Head/Neck/Shoulder) — Condemn extends the duration of:
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 28 Dec. 2020: Fixed Deathmaker and Reckless Defense sources.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Fixed typos.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5