Warrior Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Warrior Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Warrior Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Plate wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Shadowghast Breastplate;
- Shadowghast Sabatons;
- Shadowghast Gauntlets;
- Shadowghast Helm;
- Shadowghast Greaves;
- Shadowghast Pauldrons;
- Shadowghast Waistguard;
- Shadowghast Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Warrior Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Warrior Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- No general Warrior Legendary powers have been added yet.
Arms Warrior Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Arms Warriors.
- Battlelord (Neck/Wrist) — Your Slam has a 30% chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike.
- Enduring Blow (Head/Waist) — Your Mortal Strike has a 15% chance to apply the Colossus Smash effect to your target for 5 seconds.
- Exploiter (Shoulder/Finger) — Execute causes the target to take 25% more damage from your next Mortal Strike, stacking up to 2 times.
- Unhinged (Wrist/Hands) — While Ravager or Bladestorm is active, you automatically cast a total of 2 Mortal Strikes at random nearby enemies.
Fury Warrior Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Fury Warriors in Shadowlands.
- Cadence of Fujieda (Waist/Legs) — Bloodthirst increases your Haste by 2% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 4 times.
- Deathmaker (Back/Legs) — Your Rampage has a 25% chance to apply the Siegebreaker effect to your target for 5 seconds.
- Leaper (Waist/Feet) — Heroic Leap gains 2 additional charges.
- Misshapen Mirror (Neck/Chest) — Spell Reflection lasts 200% longer, and applies to your party.
- Reckless Defense (Head/Hands) — Rampage critical strikes reduce your Recklessness and Enraged Regeneration cooldown by 3 seconds.
- Seismic Reverberation (Head/Shoulder) — If Whirlwind (Arms+Fury) or Revenge (Protection) hits 3 or more enemies, it hits them 1 additional time.
- Signet of Tormented Kings (Wrist/Finger) — Activating Bladestorm, Recklessness, or Avatar randomly casts one of the other two abilities at reduced effectiveness.
- Will of the Berserker (Back/Chest) — When Recklessness expires, your Critical Strike is increased by 5% for 5 seconds. Your Raging Blow will refresh the duration of this effect.
Protection Warrior Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Protection Warriors.
- Reprisal (Chest/Finger) — Your first Intercepted attack grants you Ignore Pain and makes your next Revenge cost no Rage.
- The Wall (Shoulder/Hands) — Shield Slam generates an additional 2 Rage and reduces the remaining cooldown of Shield Wall by 4 seconds.
- Thunderlord (Back/Feet) — Each enemy hit with Thunder Clap reduces the remaining cooldown on Demoralizing Shout by 3 seconds.
- Unbreakable Will (Legs/Feet) — Your Shield Wall ability now grants 50% of its effect to all party members.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Fixed typos.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?